Best Buy Windows Store within a store

pwrof3

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
If anyone is interested, I snapped a few pictures form my local Best Buy. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the store within the store actually looks clean and the PCs and tablets are displayed and labeled correctly.
http://1drv.ms/1du7VgB

ULOP3Z

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah my local Best Buy has a nice Windows Store also, it makes the Apple section look like sh!t witch is literally just a table with an iPhone, IPad, iPod and a Mac

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
If anyone is interested, I snapped a few pictures form my local Best Buy. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the store within the store actually looks clean and the PCs and tablets are displayed and labeled correctly.
http://1drv.ms/1du7VgB

What city are you in? That looks suspiciously like the Best Buy in Edgewood/Atlanta, GA.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
it makes the Apple section look like sh!t witch is literally just a table with an iPhone, IPad, iPod and a Mac

I always thought that Apple stores look a little blah too. Apple only has a handful of different products, and what they do have is not flashy in looks. But that's the visual part; performance & functionality is great!

distilledoreo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
My local Best Buy has a Windows store in it as well, but every time I go in I get disappointed because they don't have any Windows Phones. If they can have a Samsung section of the store with all of their phones, tablets, and PCs, why can't they put in just two or three working Lumias?

smitteebc

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Yeah my local Best Buy also has a Microsoft Store located inside it. The problem is when I went there to buy my Surface they kept trying to persuade me to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab or Google Nexus...i just ignored them.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been to my local Best Buy in months, so I don't know if there is a Microsoft Store in my store or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon