Its about time Microsoft takes wp serious with games and apps, i am annoyed with all these half baked attempts by Microsoft to get games and apps on wp. What wp really needs to

Distinguish itself from iphone and android is first party games halo 2 anniversary for wp will put wp in a new league. Imagine playing on xbox one home then taking the fight on the go with your lumia 1520 or lumia icon. Wp users needs to start demanding Microsoft to at least try. no candy crush saga, modern combat 5 will probably take a year, san Andreas launched with bugs glitches, no moga support, angry birds go no moga. Modern combat 4 no moga. We are constantly being treated as an after thought.

Microsoft is primarily to blame, even on their own platform we see things like skype updates going out to android first, bbm takes a year to come, but right before they create skype for blackberry.

Spartan assault is a half way attempt and is not enough. Halo 2 anniversary for windows phone will be a killer for our platform and something that is much needed with online multiplayer, xbox live and moga support. Halo 2 in all its 3d glory no more top down halo like Spartan assault. Wp has the power with phones like the lumia icon and 1520.
    03-20-2014 11:17 AM
    I have no doubt that today's Windows phone's are capable of running a version of Halo 2 with slightly enhanced graphics, Dead Trigger 1 & 2 being a great example of what current Soc's are pushing. Seriously Microsoft, you own one of the biggest First Person Shooter franchises HALO, and the first thing WP users get is Way Point followed up with Spartan Assault. Microsoft also owns Forza and I find it insane that there has not been a version yet for windows phone, considering the app catalog is in good need of some decent Xbox Live multiplayer games.
    04-05-2014 11:51 PM
    Microsoft is more unified now. Changes have been made to make this happen. I think.......
    04-06-2014 12:07 AM
    You mention a lot of Moga support.
    The real question is, "Why can't we use the Xbox 360 controllers that we already own?".
    After all, I can use it on my Windows tablets.

I, certainly, agree that Halo should be on Windows Phone.
    The original Halo should have been a launch-day release for Windows Phone 7.
    I don't even like Halo, but I understand the need for it.
    It irritates me, every time someone thinks I can play Halo on my phone and I have to tell them no.
    Of course, we have Spartan Assault.
    That's not Halo, though.
    We do have other first-person shooters.
    Those aren't Halo, either.
    JJ
    09-02-2014 03:00 PM