04-03-2014 06:54 AM
34 12
tools
    Actually that's not what I was saying. I also disagree with most of what you said.
    04-02-2014 04:04 PM
    My take is get what you like. Don't worry about whether or not others like it, or if it's as popular.

A smartphone is both a toy and a tool...the people who use them as status symbols or buy 'what's in' without regard for what they want confuse me.
    We'll, my fears aren't so much what's cool , my fears are developer support , app availability, and wether it's going to be able to communicate with devices like android and iOS can. For example, you can't use chrome cast with a WP.
    04-02-2014 04:55 PM
    Honestly, if you have that much fear, just stick to what your comfortable with using. Don't worry of what the forum members are saying. If you have done your research, make a decision. Its mostly bias opinions here. Do it or don't. Stop procrastinating. Make that executive decision.
    04-02-2014 08:24 PM
    it's horrible here in Dallas, TX. No Windows Phone on display at Walmart, Best Buy, and Costco.
    04-02-2014 08:41 PM
    Honestly, if you have that much fear, just stick to what your comfortable with using. Don't worry of what the forum members are saying. If you have done your research, make a decision. Its mostly bias opinions here. Do it or don't. Stop procrastinating. Make that executive decision.
    If it's so biased here, then why are you a member out of curiosity? I just tell people to get what works for them, but will always answer the questions that I can.
    04-02-2014 11:38 PM
    If it's so biased here, then why are you a member out of curiosity? I just tell people to get what works for them, but will always answer the questions that I can.
    I am member because I have a windows device. Is it not bias? Its a windows forum is it not? I was just giving the guy a straight foward answer, so he can make a decision and not give him the run around. I also said "mostly". Not all. It wasn't an attack on you personally.
    04-03-2014 01:06 AM
    [WARN]Everyone is welcome here as long as he/she follows the Community Rules. Now let's get back on topic and discuss the OP's question, not each other.[/WARN]
    04-03-2014 01:10 AM
    I am member because I have a windows device. Is it not bias? Its a windows forum is it not? I was just giving the guy a straight foward answer, so he can make a decision and not give him the run around. I also said "mostly". Not all. It wasn't an attack on you personally.
    buddy, if u say its mostly biased here, it mostly applies to everyone. basically, this forum is for them, who enjoys a WP, and not for them who have bought WP bcoz they dont have other choice. think about it. those who have bought without choice, do not go discussing features, apps, etc. as they didn't have the choice.
    thus we assume that, everyone here is enjoying it.
    and then, if u come in a house and start yelling that the people in the house are not good, obviously, people in the house are gonna ask u to get out.
    in here, we sometimes do chat harshly with each other, but definitely we not consider each other bias, and definitely let it out loud.

anyway, back to the point,
    i disagree with many facts such as no changes in last one year (oops, u must be missing couple of updates then), secondly, check out the updates announced yesterday, which will be available within a short time (in this month itself for developers, in few weeks for all users), u won't complain about no changes ever.
    in my country, i am seeing some device short on supply, but one fact is for sure, the sales person do want to sell WP, they are getting customers, and they have stocks for all devices except one or two.
    i am seeing WP almost everywhere now, i see them with many people which i never imagined they will try, and found them happy.
    Morpheus Phreak likes this.
    04-03-2014 01:26 AM
    Buy the yellow one and get a thin case of a different color.
    04-03-2014 06:54 AM
34 12