Why Windows Phone Will Become the N?1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed very few can be more specific around here and CrackBerry. Its so hard to have intelligent conversations sometimes.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Here's a bit of advice. If you're going to berate the intelligence of another group, you may want to avoid the possibility of being chided for your own ignorance. As the Prophet Marley stated "Don't go point'n fingers if your 'ands ain't clean". Check your grammar, spelling and sentence structure. When you've reached the level of this CrackBerry user, I'll be more than happy to engage you in dialogue. Maybe we can begin by discussing the foibles of your chosen OS.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I've read enough of your posts to understand that you are here primarily to defend the honor and integrity of Android. I've got no problem with that, but why do you continually rail on the intelligence of the members of this forum, or the CrackBerry posters for that matter? That's pretty bush league in my opinion. You are no more special than anyone else here.

I like fair discussions. If you REALLY read my posts you would know I`m considering switching to WP. But people only notice when you are not praising WP or Nokia all the time.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Here's a bit of advice. If you're going to berate the intelligence of another group, you may want to avoid the possibility of being chided for your own ignorance. As the Prophet Marley stated "Don't go point'n fingers if your 'ands ain't clean". Check your grammar, spelling and sentence structure. When you've reached the level of this CrackBerry user, I'll be more than happy to engage you in dialogue. Maybe we can begin by discussing the foibles of your chosen OS.

I said specific not sentence structure, spelling or grammar. I notice a lot of threads make baseless claims or broad claims that would need citations. But go ahead, berate me for wanting some citations for claims.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I said specific not sentence structure, spelling or grammar. I notice a lot of threads make baseless claims or broad claims that would need citations. But go ahead, berate me for wanting some citations for claims.

I'm just berating you for bad-mouthing other people's perceived lack of intelligence while yours leaves much to be desired. Shoot, you didn't even bother reading which post I was quoting. ADHD or dumb**s, you choose.

Posted via the WPC App for Android through my BlackBerry Z10.

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I like fair discussions. If you REALLY read my posts you would know I`m considering switching to WP. But people only notice when you are not praising WP or Nokia all the time.

I'm aware that you claim to be considering switching to WP but most of your posts merely challenge people's criticisms of Android. Like I said, I have no problem with that. What does that have to do with your insulting the intelligence of posters in the WP and CrackBerry forums? If you like fair discussions, you certainly won't get them by insulting others.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm just berating you for bad-mouthing other people's perceived lack of intelligence while yours leaves much to be desired. Shoot, you didn't even bother reading which post I was quoting. ADHD or dumb**s, you choose.

Posted via the WPC App for Android through my BlackBerry Z10.

Wow you really are trying to insult me. Its not that serious. I asked for more clarity and facts. You are literally insulting me.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm aware that you claim to be considering switching to WP but most of your posts merely challenge people's criticisms of Android. Like I said, I have no problem with that. What does that have to do with your insulting the intelligence of posters in the WP and CrackBerry forums? If you like fair discussions, you certainly won't get them by insulting others.

I didn't insult anyone directly. It's you and others who are taking it personally. I challenge criticisms because just straight bashing platforms is not fair. You present both sides to an argument letting it be one sided all the time, creates disillusion.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, just got done talking with a friend who works at MSFT and things don't look good for the company supporting their own platform. They're going to where the customers are which probably pisses off a lot of old school softies. It feels like they're supporting the enemy in my eyes.

What the HECK does this mean?

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I didn't insult anyone directly. It's you and others who are taking it personally. I challenge criticisms because just straight bashing platforms is not fair. You present both sides to an argument letting it be one sided all the time, creates disillusion.

This IS the windows phone forum for Christ sake.

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

I haven't previously engaged with you on the merits of WP vs. Android, so why would I take it personally? It's pretty obvious, however, that you can't take responsibility for your ridiculous comment disparaging the intelligence of posters in both the WP and CrackBerry forums. Get over yourself already.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I haven't previously engaged with you on the merits of WP vs. Android, so why would I take it personally? It's pretty obvious, however, that you can't take responsibility for your ridiculous comment disparaging the intelligence of posters in both the WP and CrackBerry forums. Get over yourself already.

This is what I mean. We can't have a good conversation? You take words as far as you want to take them. I mean that having an intelligent conversation (both aides presented, back and forth with no personal insults as per forum rules, and no "Android sux, or BlackBerry sux, or WP sux") if you really knew I always defended WP on other forums and used to defend BlackBerry until recently, and always have wanted a fair conversation about Android. I know all platforms have their merits, Android has consistency problem, and and upgrade cycle that it too often, iOS lacks more personalization or customization, BlackBerry lacks an ecosystem and rides on Androids coattails, and WP lacks app quantity and some quality in some apps. But they all have positives, WP has the best ecosystem that I use, Android has one of the best ecosystems and has choice in everything, iOS has speed and consistency and a good ecosystem, and BlackBerry 10 has a fresh OS with a nice navigation paradigm. If I offended personally I am sorry but don't read into my comments as personal affronts they are offhand comments that don't apply to you.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
The thread asks "why WP will become #1", and then immediately goes off topic, instead focusing on what must be improved. We have more than enough threads dealing with that topic. Considering that the last dozen posts haven't really been interesting either...

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6