Its terrifyingly unviable to come to terms with the SCREEN BURNS.
    After going through a lot of threads, its observed to be a common issue on L820,900,920,925,1020.. The worst part is unlike IPS LCDs, its irreversible on AMOLEDs and if you are running out on WARRANTY, prepare yourself for spending big bucks for new screen. Also, if you haven't got screen burns yet, its just a matter of time you will. Usually its observed to happens after 8-9 months in most of the cases. Although prevention in terms of changing tile's size and position may probably help solving this issue, but i am a kind of guy who doesn't like doing it again n again. I prefer the same arrangement in whichever Lumia i may own just for the sake of easy accessibility and personal-ness.
    Its such a disappointing news, a feeling of being BETRAYED by nokia by sticking us up with AMOLEDs.. I am an AMOLED fan with CLEAR BLACK DISPLAY only, and own a L820.
    In general, what i expect from a trusted company like NOKIA is to have a phone with a DISPLAY which wont malfunction untill i hit with a hammer or touch the bottom of the ocean and so on.. But here, its the consumer that's the victim of a unreliable technology. I don't like compensating with the available options just so that SAID specs can be just lived with. Nokia has failed in delivering us a quality product unlike the good old days, unless this issue is solved by rolling back devices and getting us permanently fixed up.
    Just make sure guys, AVOID OVERHEATING of ur DISPLAYs even though it may mean, stopping ur favourite game and so on...

Will pe putting up this lovely L820 for sale now..
    04-13-2014 06:38 AM
    I may be wrong... But just search SCREEN BURNs in WPC,google , and check them out for yourself..
    04-13-2014 06:49 AM
    I've had my 920 since day one, used it every day until I gave it to my fianc when I got my 1520 and have had zero issues with screen burn, and I even run Glance on both. I have to always wonder what are people doing to their phones that things like this happen? I've never changed a setting or altered my layout or anything and have had zero issues.

Reminds me of the people who have returned phone 6 or 7 times. I just don't get it. But, sorry to hear you're having a problem.
    04-13-2014 06:53 AM
    IPS panels don't tend to get burn in issues - they do get some ghosting issues from time to time. AMOLED tends to be different. Can you show us an example of your screen burn that you're complaining about and maybe we can advise you further.

Typically, though, if you can illustrate screen burn to Nokia at a care centre, they will repair the device for you.
    04-13-2014 07:10 AM
    Same I am a poweruser and I use the hell out of Lumia 925. I haven't noticed any issue till now. Its almost 6 months since I owned this device no issues at all.

But there is a camera glitch which is usually seen while recording a video using front facing camera. If your observing a thin line of discoloration on the right side of the screen that is a software error.
    04-13-2014 07:11 AM