I am getting "We are currently unable to check for updates (801881e1)" error while updating Lu 520?

hardikptl

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I am getting "We are currently unable to check for updates (801881e1)" error while updating Lu 520?

i am updating my nokia lumia 520 and getting error "We are currently unable to check for updates (801881e1)."
i had high internet speed connection wifi still it happen
please help me how to solve that error?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: i am getting " we qre currently unable to check for updates(801881e1)" error while updating 520

When such a error pops up. U can try opening a website to check if wifi is in a working condition in your phone. If yes, then you might hard reset your phone. Go to settings> backup- backup what you want. Then go to reset option in settings and reset your phone. This might solve your phone not being able to check update. If the problem still persists. Download the official nokia software recovery tool and update your phone to the latest firmware available for your 520. And then you can check for 8.1 update after making sure the developers preview app is running and activated in your phone

hardikptl

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: i am getting " we qre currently unable to check for updates(801881e1)" error while updating 520

bro i had black update but when i was trying to install 8.1 preview version my 520 got stuck on nokia symbol loop. then i recover using recovery tool and i got old update so that i wanto to updateig my lumia 520 and getting this erroe

hardikptl

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

bro i had black update but when i was trying to install 8.1 preview version my 520 got stuck on nokia symbol loop. then i recover using recovery tool and i got old update so that i wanto to updateig my lumia 520 and getting this error.

so what to do?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

I think you didn't notice, Microsoft has stopped the developers preview update . Which means these few weeks no one can update their wp8 devices to wp8.1 dev preview

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: I am getting "We are currently unable to check for updates (801881e1)" error while updating Lu

The reason for this is, microsoft is fixing the update errors , like the ones you are getting. So there is nothing wrong in your phone. Once microsoft fixes update bugs. The dev preview will be up and running. Till then you can only wait bro... Sorry you have no other option 😞

hardikptl

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: I am getting "We are currently unable to check for updates (801881e1)" error while updating Lu

okay thank bro for ur views. can you tell me how i can be updated this types of news?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

okay thank bro for ur views. can you tell me how i can be updated this types of news?
The best way to keep urseft updated is the Windows phone Central app which you are using. The WP central team is one of the best dedicated team. Any leaks or official declaration by microsoft, nokia etc... Windows phone related news , updates etc....this is your one stop source of info. 😊

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

okay thank bro for ur views. can you tell me how i can be updated this rupee of news?
apart from the main posts be sure to check the various forums. And if you have queries (related to windows phone) then feel free to post them in the forum. 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos