This is what I received when I requested a NEW APP!

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I work for a canadian company... I can't say the name though :( ... and they gave us the chance to submit ideas for our clients to have a better customer experience and I requested a WP app... as Android , Blackberry and iPhone users have... they can add more money on their prepaid phones, add or remove features, check their balance and transactions, etc, etc, etc... so this is what I received

"We have closed your idea. We have confirmed with the web department that unfortunately, there are simply not enough existing or predicted future Windows Phone users to justify the cost of building a Windows Phone version of the ***** App. For the time being, Windows Phone users can use mobile.****.com from their device browsers for self-serve functionality."

The app situation turns customers away from WP but ugh, I was so upset, I was really trying to pushi this !!! really tried my best but anyways...

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Don't worry WP is a developing os. It is constantly improving. Hence one day will come when WP users will be more than android or iPhone users. Already 1.5 million developers preview users after the 14 th april release of the preview os. Just imagine what's it going to be when the official version will be released

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
For an idea like that to have a chance it really needs to be accompanied by reports and research. You'd have to shower why you believe the trajectory points towards this being a good idea as opposed to just waiting.

It would probably be a good idea to also mention (and provide documentation) about the ability to create WP and Windows apps using mostly the same code. Then you can also add the sales of all Windows tablets, laptops, and PCs to your number of potential clients. Especially the tablets

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro