10-01-2014 12:45 PM
63 123
tools
    Either you read false information or you just want to be a troll. Because the truth is that Microsoft will use the Nokia name for possibly the next 10 years. And if that's all it takes for you to lose interest in a great product, then you're just being ridiculous.
    How could you say such a thing when Nokia tweeted that Nokia logo will be seen for some time not much longer and if it's ten year then it's awesome
    05-01-2014 12:02 AM
    Nokia, I can't imagine mobile world without Nokia

already I lost interest in WP 8.1 when I read that Nokia name will not be used as a smartphones logo anymore.

Nokia forever.............................................................
    Yeah that's right... Can't ever imagine the mobile market without the name of legendary products from Nokia
    05-01-2014 12:03 AM
    I want the Nokia brand to be used but for selfish reasons :D

I don't want to "lose" my debates on my iOS-fan friends, because they use this as an evidence that Nokia "died" because of Apple.
    Nokia died because Apple is very very innovative.

They were also happy with the PC dying because of the iPads etc. lol.

am a loser if Nokia as a brand will not be used.

/sarcasm
    Well that's a same reason for me to resist on Nokia cause it irritates me when they say Nokia is dead it's a topic of history man... Is not a topic in history it's the name which made history of mobile phone market
    05-01-2014 12:05 AM
    My point is clear, the Nokia brand is broken and Microsoft can't fix it. WP needs a new brand that creates excitement. People don't buy technology motivated by nostalgia.
    If that's the way you think am sure you and Microsoft both are awesomely silly people
    05-01-2014 12:07 AM
    How could you say such a thing when Nokia tweeted that Nokia logo will be seen for some time not much longer and if it's ten year then it's awesome
    Trying to translate your message, it was kind of a run-on. But it has been reported that MS has the rights for 10 years. But they also have the right to just use something else. I'd like to see them use Nokia for a while and also start another brand now. That way the day they quit using nokia, people will be use to the new brand being around.
    05-01-2014 01:32 AM
    Trying to translate your message, it was kind of a run-on. But it has been reported that MS has the rights for 10 years. But they also have the right to just use something else. I'd like to see them use Nokia for a while and also start another brand now. That way the day they quit using nokia, people will be use to the new brand being around.
    I really didn't get you anyway i hope that we may see Nokia for some long time
    05-01-2014 01:45 AM
    Maybe it's time to stop obsessing over names and just enjoy the tech.
    05-01-2014 01:57 AM
    Well if you ask me i enjoy Nokia name more than tech
    05-01-2014 02:20 AM
    It's Nokia which makes me understand that tech exists in mobile industry
    Ashish Gupta888 likes this.
    05-01-2014 02:21 AM
    The first Computer OS I had ever worked with is indeed owned by Microsoft, that means Microsoft has technology that taught me ABC of Computers.
    The first Mobile I had ever owned was indeed from Nokia. That means Nokia has taught me ABC of Mobiles.

Microsoft and Nokia are great grandfathers of todays technologies. I trust their products.

Now coming to the acquisition, It would have been great if MS did not rename/rebrand Nokia mobiles as Microsoft Mobiles.
    It was not Microsoft who worked hard to gain trust of Indian people when it comes to Mobile world. It was Nokia indeed!!
    Microsoft should have respect people's emotions.
    Mavee Shah likes this.
    05-01-2014 02:44 PM
    Well... Good news is today i read that Microsoft has cleared their point on future of Nokia and that's it that they have licensed Nokia brand for coming 10 years after that they would see whether they can stand for a new brand or carry the same Nokia because now a days Microsoft can't risk on its brand of 80% share of their own OS they know well... How to deal with Nokia.... As we know Nokia is Nokia
    05-01-2014 03:45 PM
    May I present, the Future of Nokia devices!

microsoft_lumia-logo-2012.jpg
    09-29-2014 03:11 PM
    I wont either. I am very brand loyal to Nokia, and my next choice would be HTC. No Nokia branding, no more devices from them, I'd have to switch to HTC unfortunately.
    10-01-2014 12:45 PM
63 123