Anyone following the MS QuizToWin meeting?

davidD93

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Well if you aren't it's going well ...

.... apart from bad internet inside the place in Brussels they are doing it at (No I am not there, but the woman host keeps asking how the internet is there, with mixed responses), dodgy Skype connections, the woman presenter unsure when the questions are coming, and now they've gone to a break. Apart from all that, it's going swimmingly!

But anyway, who else is following?

(PS think this is the best art of the forum for this discussion, apologies if not).

Allan Kaliel

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
No, but I did try to play the game with the notifications I received. Most of the time it wouldn't connect, if I kept trying eventually, sometimes, I'd get in. I managed to get 2 questions, answered each of them correctly. Then when more questions came, I got more connection errors until finally I did get in and it just said, "There are no questions at this time. Please stay tuned." So apparently I missed those questions forever. I'm 1500 points behind first place... Will be uninstalling this.

davidD93

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I understand it was live, but the amount of technical problems they had was incredibly disappointing. The poor woman hosting didn't have a clue what was going on, kept changing from minute to minute depending on how many technical problems were ongoing at any one minute. Disappointed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss