Why is Google being so unprofessional?

Kel Bin

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I believe that must be come hidden reason why Google hate Microsoft.
If u notice at Google I/O, i think Google employee codes and present using macbook and not windows laptop.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
It can happen with any device. I recall reading a thread over on iMore awhile ago where an iPhone user said he was on his 28th. Yes, that's correct. I can't believe he kept going back for the same one! I believe it was a 4s, but I don't remember for sure. A lot of 920s were returned for dust under the camera lens (mine has it but it's my 2nd device and I don't use the FFC) or endless spinning gears. Considering that some of Samsung's high end phones themselves outsell all WP devices put together, it's not surprising that there will be a number of defects.

Plus, add an inherent dislike for a certain brand, and any minor defect will seem major.

but samsungs failure rate is higher just fyi
i never said any company is perfect but samsung is just bad with their service and failure rate

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
hmm very diff from my way.i usually keep my things for very long till they become ancient lol.used my old N70 for 4-5years ;) .changed it when usb port and camera cover got damaged and SD card slot got corrupted somehow.my dell laptop is reaching its 4rth year.thinking about getting a mac now.
I usually keep 2devices .a laptop and a mobile one (ipad before. 1520now).
Might get a cheaper smart phone as 1520 sometimes becomes too big to be used as a phone all the time.

me too but i keep switching to an older phone in my drawer from time to time
cant shake the feel of an old device ;)
this week im using my old bold 2, missed its keyboard(i love wp keyboard as well but i love physical keyboards as well)

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
You have bad luck. One person having bad problems with one companies products is just bad luck. Until 100-1000s of people have the same problems, they are just isolated incidents.

But that's why there are warranties, you can get things fixed if they have problems.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

omg dude we have terrible service from samsung here like i said before,its pointless to buy it, get issues most of the time and not get service/refund

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
YouTube hardly pays content creators, it's very difficult to do. And you can still have ads and make money without being obnoxious about it.

How are they obnoxious? Or are you just want to pick something apart that is Google?

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
by 'some people', you mean about 1 percent of all people creating for youtube. You have to get a LOT of views before you get that much.

That's why it's called hard work. YouTube is not supposed to be some easy money bin.

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Ads from search. That's the point I was talking about. Most of their revenue stream is from Admob and AdSense which deal with Search.

Which deal with websites that sell out their visitors to google. With platforms like android and chrome that sell out their users. With services like Gmail and drive which sell out their users. With privacy violation after privacy violation to protect that revenue stream.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Does the google PR department ever take breaks from posting here? :/

Nobody ever said that.

Because I'm not dumping in Google or YouTube I am PR.

And yes you insinuated that it's hard for content creators to make money when in fact many actually do. Its depends in how much work you put in, just like any other job.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Which deal with websites that sell out their visitors to google. With platforms like android and chrome that sell out their users. With services like Gmail and drive which sell out their users. With privacy violation after privacy violation to protect that revenue stream.

They don't sell out any users, did you even look up what Admob and AdSense is? Jesus, its like I tell people on here the actual truth then they continue to want to believe whatever they want and then call me out like I'm making stuff up. Like you are literally posting on the internet. Search these things.

If you didn't read the TOS for products and services it's your own fault. I bet if you take a read through Microsoft TOS you will find a few interesting bits.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
We or you? You can only speak for yourself.

im speaking for the rest of the world , not US and UK where the service centres are usually good
even alot of european and asian countries sometimes have the worst service centres by alot of companies
look man, you dont own google,android,samsung etc so why are you soo bent on proving that only your opinion and experience matters?!!
just because you havent owned that product or because you had a good experience or because you just want to differ with others , doesnt mean MY OPINION doesnt matter, i had issues with samsung , i posted about it
, its just a thread, keep it that way :)
i dont have anything against you, in fact ive agreed to soo many of your posts as well, you put up a good arguement most of the time and i really enjoy some of your posts which usually contain alot of interesting and usually correct takes but it doesnt mean my experiences are not to be considered or something :)

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
They don't sell out any users, did you even look up what Admob and AdSense is? Jesus, its like I tell people on here the actual truth then they continue to want to believe whatever they want and then call me out like I'm making stuff up. Like you are literally posting on the internet. Search these things.

If you didn't read the TOS for products and services it's your own fault. I bet if you take a read through Microsoft TOS you will find a few interesting bits.

But only Google employees Eric Schmidt. A man that doesn't believe in human autonomy and would like to leverage Google to take that away from us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett