Title explaining everything, I have problem with "how to attach files or document" into new email, if I compose new email, I can't find my files that I save in OneDrive - when I go to attach menu then I'll go inside picture roll (photo) I can't find my files there because no files in photo hub..

Can we access OneDrive from new email? if anyone here know how, I'm so glad if you help me. Danke.
    05-24-2014 02:10 AM
    It's the other way around - you go to SkyD... OneDrive app and there you select one or more documents to share trough email.

This will probably get fixed once we get official file manager. Until then, OneDrive is our file manager :)
    oseansaditya likes this.
    05-24-2014 02:33 AM
    You need to use Office application for that. Sign in to your Onedrive account in the Office suite and then it will show contents from Onedrive in it. Ones done, navigate to file location inside the Office Suite(Placed under Places section of the account) and long press the file you want to send using any of your email account.

Sent from Lumia 525 using Tapatalk
    oseansaditya likes this.
    05-24-2014 02:37 AM
    I think Microsoft should concern about this, this isn't simple at all.. email hub just allow us to attach pictures (can't attach .doc files) even when we access OneDrive from email hub, I still can't access my files from it (only picture). And if we open it from office hub or OneDrive, it's just allow us to share 1 file in 1 email, it's so annoy me..

I really appreciate to anyone that helps me, regards from me.
    snowmutt likes this.
    05-24-2014 07:31 AM