Seriously, Bug whatsapp and Nokia...

K Raghu

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I had sent email to support on 05/17/2014 and got a response from CS on 05/19/2014 that they were working on it, send a followup again today for it, will post soon what is the official response..

=============

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately due to technical issues, we have chosen to unpublish WhatsApp Messenger on the Windows platform.
We are working closely with Microsoft to resolve the issues and hope to return to the store shortly.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

WhatsApp Support Team

Interested in translating for us? Please visit WhatsApp Translation

Take a look at our FAQ: WhatsApp :: Faq

May 17 12:49

Hi,
Tried trouble shooting steps. Doesn't work. Please check Thanks

Sent from my Windows Phone

May 17 12:45

Hi,
WhatsApp removed from Windows phone store please check. Why.
Thanks.

For future reference, your ticket ID for this request is: #12495019. To update, simply reply to this email.

This email is a service from WhatsApp Support.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I'm not sure how a few polite emails will make much a difference when all of those accounts are flooded at the moment with hate mail.

WhatsApp and Microsoft are working on the issue, they're acutely aware of the impact this has had for many users and they're doing their best to resolve the issue as best they can as quick as they can.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I had sent email to support on 05/17/2014 and got a response from CS on 05/19/2014 that they were working on it, send a followup again today for it, will post soon what is the official response..

=============

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately due to technical issues, we have chosen to unpublish WhatsApp Messenger on the Windows platform.
We are working closely with Microsoft to resolve the issues and hope to return to the store shortly.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

WhatsApp Support Team

Interested in translating for us? Please visit WhatsApp Translation

Take a look at our FAQ: WhatsApp :: Faq

May 17 12:49

Hi,
Tried trouble shooting steps. Doesn't work. Please check Thanks

May 17 12:45

Hi,
WhatsApp removed from Windows phone store please check. Why.
Thanks.

For future reference, your ticket ID for this request is: #12495019. To update, simply reply to this email.

This email is a service from WhatsApp Support.
Those emails are either sent automatically to emails containing the words "Lumia" or "windows phone". Or they have the fastest email reply service ever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs