Yet another software maker who doesn't care about our business

randymadden

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I was happy today to read how online storage company Picturelife was offering a free 30GB storage account. So I signed up. While there I noticed they were making a big deal about how cool their mobile apps were - as long as you're an IOS or Android user. Yet another developer to completely ignore us.

But they also stressed how customer focused they were and encouraged new users to contact them with feedback - which I did. When I suggested that they might be missing out on business by not offering an app for Windows phones I got a response from their support department.

She was kind enough to tell me that "We will keep developing for Android and iOS, and once we make those awesome, we will look at bringing on resources to develop for Windows mobile users as well."

When will developers figure out that it makes better business sense to create a Windows phone version 1.0, before working on improving existing apps for the IOS/Android base?

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I wrote them too, emphasizing the photo-centric population of Windows Phone users. I'll also compliment them on not supporting Windows Mobile since it was discontinued years ago. 😉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre