Starbucks = Apple?

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious to know how many Apple products people see in Starbucks and caf?s throughout Europe and outside the U.S. in general? Here in the states Starbucks= Apple for the most part. I'd love to walk into a caf? one day and see it totally dominated with Surfaces and Lumia devices.
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think it has a lot to do with the location of the Starbucks. The Starbucks in my neighbourhood seems to have the majority of people using PCs (Dell, HP, Acer, ASUS, Lenovo), not that many MacBooks. However, there are no universities in my neighbourhood; I would expect to see more Apple products in Starbucks near universities.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I think it has a lot to do with the location of the Starbucks. The Starbucks in my neighbourhood seems to have the majority of people using PCs (Dell, HP, Acer, ASUS, Lenovo), not that many MacBooks. However, there are no universities in my neighbourhood; I would expect to see more Apple products in Starbucks near universities.

This is true. The Starbucks near my office is dominated by PCs, but the ones over by campus are all Apple.

Neo Nuke

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much true. I think it is best baristas think they're creative and like spending their parents' hard earned money on overpriced stuff to remind everyone how unique and creative they are

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I always assumed most neighborhoods have atleast 2 Starbucks? Heck, we have 3.

The other nearest one is also in a strip mall, next to a FedEx store and a pizza parlour.

We also have Starbucks inside of all Target stores, but Target doesn't have drive-thrus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss