Where are you Nokia Fans

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Nokia brand will be removed soon, brand with so many fans, brand part of the history of the world.
a nokia fan started a discussion on the web to vote for nokia, what a shame 3 days and only 446 votes
here is the link to the site:
#click4nokia
please vote and share.

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Im a big fan of NOKIA ,one of the main reasons I got a 1520,but we have to understand microsoft cant keep the branding forever as the original NOKIA still exists ,they just sold their device services.and they can reenter phone business if they wish in 2years.so microsoft has to slowly phase of the branding. Lets hope the original NOKIA reenters the business in 2years.
Btw im happy I got 1520 which is the last original nokia flagship as 930 was released after completion of acquisition.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I thought it was 5 years before they could start selling handsets again. I could be wrong.

In any case it's time to drop this issue. The legal papers are signed. The transfer is complete and MS only has a limited time in which they can use the Nokia name. Let it go already. Nokia belonged to MS pretty much once they started using WP OS.

MS will do whatever it is they will do. Let's hope they make some great handsets and that the take up for WP gets better. Without either of those two things it won't matter much what happens to the Nokia name, which is still around as a software company and a town.

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
nokia,my parents using it from my 80's, they used lots of legendary phone, i remember my parents used 6600, it was a badass for me, big phone, with camera.
but i hope microsoft will release phone with their own creation, but not 20% microsoft, 80% nokia, using microsoft name
i would like to see microsoft's new phone, but not to be like KIN again... they can use their as long as they created it and get help from nokia

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
nokia,my parents using it from my 80's, they used lots of legendary phone, i remember my parents used 6600, it was a badass for me, big phone, with camera.
but i hope microsoft will release phone with their own creation, but not 20% microsoft, 80% nokia, using microsoft name
i would like to see microsoft's new phone, but not to be like KIN again... they can use their as long as they created it and get help from nokia
???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster