Cortana gate was the first sign and now the Rumors of a Lumia Android (which I believe considering the uncreative and pathetic surrender culture Nadella has brought to MSFT).

If Microsoft pumps out an android flagship handset then that's the endgame white flag parade by Microsoft in mobile OS. Despite having billions upon billions of dollars in their war chest, never has it crossed their minds to actually hire real marketing firms for WP and stop trying to market it themselves.

We shouldn't let MSFT get away with this, if this Android Lumia happens there should be a MASS EXODUS to iOS. I came to WP to not fall under Google's umbrella, including a full switch to Bing and Outlook. Now MSFT wants to feed us that Linux kernel crap Lag-Droid? I thought Nadella wad Indian not French.
    Who surrenders without really ever fighting? MSFT never put an honest effort into WP marketing maybe had they WP's share would already be at 7-8% in the US and growing. Rome wasn't built in a day but MSFT ain't Rome, they're Paris of Troy sitting like a coward behind the walls as their brother Hector gets killed by Achilles over Paris' selfishness.

I lobby everyone to make a point and move to Apple NOT Google if MSFT betrays us.
    Andrew Gordon likes this.
    07-07-2014 11:01 AM
    Rather than sit in the doom and gloom brought to you by the rumor mill, why not wait and see what the real future holds?
    07-07-2014 11:18 AM
    Cortana gate was the first sign and now the Rumors of a Lumia Android (which I believe considering the uncreative and pathetic surrender culture Nadella has brought to MSFT).

If Microsoft pumps out an android flagship handset then that's the endgame white flag parade by Microsoft in mobile OS. Despite having billions upon billions of dollars in their war chest, never has it crossed their minds to actually hire real marketing firms for WP and stop trying to market it themselves.

We shouldn't let MSFT get away with this, if this Android Lumia happens there should be a MASS EXODUS to iOS. I came to WP to not fall under Google's umbrella, including a full switch to Bing and Outlook. Now MSFT wants to feed us that Linux kernel crap Lag-Droid? I thought Nadella wad Indian not French.
    Who surrenders without really ever fighting? MSFT never put an honest effort into WP marketing maybe had they WP's share would already be at 7-8% in the US and growing. Rome wasn't built in a day but MSFT ain't Rome, they're Paris of Troy sitting like a coward behind the walls as their brother Hector gets killed by Achilles over Paris' selfishness.

I lobby everyone to make a point and move to Apple NOT Google if MSFT betrays us.
    Nobody can go to ios becoz ios devices are overpriced phones rather everyone go to google android devices.android will rise market share.
    07-07-2014 11:37 AM
    Take it easy Homer. Microsoft is already doing Android, this would be just a rebranding. They can't use the Nokia brand forever.

A flagship Lumia X is unlikely. The X platform is just starting, they need more apps in the store and improve the UI.
    07-07-2014 11:48 AM
    Rather than sit in the doom and gloom brought to you by the rumor mill, why not wait and see what the real future holds?
    Obviously you didn't realize the conditional clause of my OP. If these rumors prove to be true.
    07-07-2014 11:56 AM
    Take it easy Homer. Microsoft is already doing Android, this would be just a rebranding. They can't use the Nokia brand forever.

A flagship Lumia X is unlikely. The X platform is just starting, they need more apps in the store and improve the UI.
    You can argue apps till the cows come home, but the UI? Alot of former Android users say the UI is inferior oh Android hence the reason they're at WP.
    07-07-2014 11:58 AM
    This topic is already being discussed here.

Thread closed.
    Guytronic and hopmedic like this.
    07-07-2014 12:26 PM