Well what you know, it happens again and this time without shame. Searching in the web I found this title:
    Microsoft's Climatology Android app is all about what the weather's usually like
    and I'm like well this sound interesting but when I read the rest of the story I got so **** that I have to write about it and let everybody knows what is going on out there. I am furious about it, the lack of professionalism at this site is unbelievable. This is the type of misinformation that is spread all over the web about MS and WP and I am not taking it any more.

Microsoft's new Climatology app makes it simple to check weather conditions anywhere on Earth. Funny thing is, the company just released it for Android devices, with no Windows Phone app in sight. If you do use Android, the Microsoft Research-developed app can show you a location's temperature, humidity and the average amount of rain and sunshine it'll get during a particular month. Say, you're going to Thailand on a vacation in November -- just look up the place and choose a month to know if it's sunny enough to hit the country's beaches. It could be pretty useful if you travel a lot and need a quick way to check the weather. A single look at the app's Play page shows that most people find its feature set quite limited, though, so you may want to hold off on deleting your other weather apps.

Engaged Microsoft's Climatology Android app is all about what the weather's usually like
    By the way the link of the app is here: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...7-8a6ab847743b
    sahib lopez and hope4wp like this.
    07-11-2014 11:13 PM
    it's like they're brainwashed! :(
    07-12-2014 12:00 AM
    The Android app was released on 10 July and the WP app on the 11th. Looks like this writer must have submitted the article before the WP app came out, so if that is true she is technically correct. Regardless, now that they know about it they should have edited the article to reflect the WP app's availability.
    trwrt likes this.
    07-12-2014 12:04 AM
    that article was published an hour ago!
    Jorge Holguin likes this.
    07-12-2014 12:12 AM
    it's like they're brainwashed! :(

*offtopic: Hey i like ur username! :P
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-12-2014 02:40 PM
    *offtopic: Hey i like ur username! :P
    thankyou? :P
    07-12-2014 03:00 PM
    thankyou? :P

Yes u r welcome :P
    07-12-2014 03:01 PM
    Just yesterday it got an update. Now it have country search feature by writing and humidity. For Android.
    Couldn't find them in L920, I even try to find update. Maybe it's coming soon for WP also, as always.
    Wait. We just have to wait.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    07-16-2014 06:23 AM
    Just yesterday it got an update. Now it have country search feature by writing and humidity. For Android.
    Couldn't find them in L920, I even try to find update. Maybe it's coming soon for WP also, as always.
    Wait. We just have to wait.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    "Wait, we just have to wait." I swear this phrase must be cemented over the windows phone division in Microsoft.
    07-16-2014 11:22 AM
    >2014
    >tech writers NOT being biased against MS and WP in the mobile market
    07-16-2014 11:29 AM
    Every platform enthusiast believes the media is biased against his/her platform of choice.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-16-2014 12:28 PM
    Please can you explain how this article proves any bias against "MS" or "WP"?
    Chregu and Jaredallister like this.
    07-16-2014 03:05 PM
    Please can you explain how this article proves any bias against "MS" or "WP"?
    In these forums it's just fashionable to call out tech blogs for being biased. Let's say it's the users' bias that techblogs are being biased.

Funny thing, Engadget is the techblog that gave the Icon a rating of 87 while the HTC One M8 has a rating of 88. I see this as bias for Windows Phone, not against it.

Nokia Lumia Icon review: a big step forward for Windows Phone

The new HTC One review: a great phone, even if no longer a game-changer
    anony_mouse and Tre Lawrence like this.
    07-16-2014 03:15 PM
    the orginal article has been updated showing we have an app also.
    07-16-2014 03:24 PM
    In these forums it's just fashionable to call out tech blogs for being biased. Let's say it's the users' bias that techblogs are being biased.

Funny thing, Engadget is the techblog that gave the Icon a rating of 87 while the HTC One M8 has a rating of 88. I see this as bias for Windows Phone, not against it.

Nokia Lumia Icon review: a big step forward for Windows Phone

The new HTC One review: a great phone, even if no longer a game-changer
    I completely agree! I've rarely seen a bad review of a Windows Phone or of the OS, and I'm often astonished by reviews that fail to mention WP's bad points - the ones we see discussed here every day.

To be fair, it's not only WP that benefits from this. For example, try Googling the original reviews for Apple's maps application in iOS 6.

I wonder often why this is. I certainly can't think of any reasons.
    07-21-2014 09:28 AM