View Poll Results: Do you agree that Microsoft should bulid more stores around Apple stores?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree.

1 100.00%
  • Disagree.

0 0%
    Hey WPC, Should Microsoft start building more Microsoft stores? Preferably in the same neighborhood/streets that the apple store is on(Hey, if burger king and Wendy's do it to McDonald's. Why cannot Microsoft do the same to Apple.)?
    07-13-2014 10:17 AM
    I think it is a good idea to be close, not so much so they are near an Apple store more that in my experience Apples stores are in highly traveled areas an malls so it makes sense for Microsoft to have a presence there. I used to be a HUGE Apple fanboy before they reached their current popularity. (I spent $500 for the first 5GB iPod) and remember going into an Apple store in So. California for the first time in the early 2000s. I was in heaven, it was so cool to me at the time, and there were so few people in there. Compare that to today and it's a mad house in an Apple store. When I go to the mall in downtown SLC I can go to either store but it is sad to see the Apple store busting at the seams, though it is nice to be able to go into the Microsoft store and walk around without feeling like I'm Black Friday shopping.
    07-13-2014 10:49 AM