Do you have a smartphone addiction?

BUDDYFUNLOVE

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I am the definition of this. I have an iPhone I use, as well as a Moto x. My daily driver is my Lumia Icon but I like all technology for different reasons. My wife too, is powerless to stop it. Lol

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I certainly am. I keep playing with my phone all the time and then keep wondering why doesn't my battery last longer??
Sent by Cortana using awesome red Lumia 920!

dkhmwilliams

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I certainly am. I keep playing with my phone all the time and then keep wondering why doesn't my battery last longer??
Sent by Cortana using awesome red Lumia 920!

That is the truth. And I truly use my smartphone for just about everything. I rely on my smartphone above anything else. I think that's why it is important to have the right smartphone for me. Because I know I will use it extensively. It is truly an extension of who I am, and what I do.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

dkhmwilliams

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a smartphone addiction, but I do have an Internet addiction. At home I don't use my smartphone very often, as I have a laptop, but when I don't have access to a computer, I use my smartphone instead.

I guess I'm similar in that respect. When I'm at home, I usually put my phone down for a while and pick up the iPad. But to me, the iPad is like a big smartphone. The only difference is that I use a keyboard with it, which makes it that much more useful.

dkhmwilliams

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes I am already wanting the latest and I just got my 1520 maybe 8 months ago..i can't help it!

The 1520 was one of those smartphones that I have regretted not getting. If there is a follow up to it, it will be very difficult not to pick it up. I'm kind of hoping for on screen buttons on the next one. But seriously, I need to stick to my iPhone/iPad combo. Don't need to spend anymore money on smartphones.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I actually thought I'd say yes to the question but after seeing the numbers some people post, I'm now confused if I have an addiction. :p
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I think that I can further my addiction when it comes to accessories. I have an even worse habit of buying way to many cases for my smartphones. I also have recently had a bad habit of buying bluetooth keyboard cases for my iPad. I think that I have finally settled on the Logitech keyboard. I really need to stop.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
About phone cases...
Must have bought every one available for the phones I have.
Amazon and E-Bay must love us do they not?
:smile:

...not even going to get into tripod\dash mounts, cables, chargers that I've blown $$ on.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I must be in the slow lane, in the last four years I have had an HTC HD2 that I kept for a total of four years and now a 1520 and that is going to last me at least another 2.

It's a tool, if it does what I want it too then I am happy with it, I still have a hammer I bought when I left school (A long time ago), bought a lot of screwdrivers though, still haven't found the right ones :wink:

Bob

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a smartphone addiction, but I do have an Internet addiction. At home I don't use my smartphone very often, as I have a laptop, but when I don't have access to a computer, I use my smartphone instead.

I'll be Tweeting and texting at home while watching TV.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think that I can further my addiction when it comes to accessories. I have an even worse habit of buying way to many cases for my smartphones. I also have recently had a bad habit of buying bluetooth keyboard cases for my iPad. I think that I have finally settled on the Logitech keyboard. I really need to stop.

About phone cases...

...not even going to get into tripod\dash mounts, cables, chargers that I've blown $$ on.

I'm pretty good when it comes to cases. I generally get an Otterbox and I'm good as long as I use a particular smartphone. Otterboxes aren't the prettiest cases, but they're definitely durable.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I used to think that I had one. I'd say that it was bordering on addiction, though.

Now? My phone isn't really that appealing to me. It's too small to work on (so I go for my T100), and I've been spoiled by my 3DS XL for far too long.
Eh, I think I'll pass.

dkhmwilliams

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
About phone cases...

The mobile device accessory market is booming. I think that I have spent more money on accessories than I have on actual devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720