07-29-2014 07:20 AM
34 12
tools
    Yes I am already wanting the latest and I just got my 1520 maybe 8 months ago..i can't help it!
    The 1520 was one of those smartphones that I have regretted not getting. If there is a follow up to it, it will be very difficult not to pick it up. I'm kind of hoping for on screen buttons on the next one. But seriously, I need to stick to my iPhone/iPad combo. Don't need to spend anymore money on smartphones.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-18-2014 06:00 AM
    I actually thought I'd say yes to the question but after seeing the numbers some people post, I'm now confused if I have an addiction. :P
    Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek and BUDDYFUNLOVE like this.
    07-18-2014 06:18 AM
    I think that I can further my addiction when it comes to accessories. I have an even worse habit of buying way to many cases for my smartphones. I also have recently had a bad habit of buying bluetooth keyboard cases for my iPad. I think that I have finally settled on the Logitech keyboard. I really need to stop.

Guytronic and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-22-2014 07:46 AM
    About phone cases...
    Must have bought every one available for the phones I have.
    Amazon and E-Bay must love us do they not?

...not even going to get into tripod\dash mounts, cables, chargers that I've blown $$ on.
    07-28-2014 01:18 AM
    I must be in the slow lane, in the last four years I have had an HTC HD2 that I kept for a total of four years and now a 1520 and that is going to last me at least another 2.

It's a tool, if it does what I want it too then I am happy with it, I still have a hammer I bought when I left school (A long time ago), bought a lot of screwdrivers though, still haven't found the right ones

Bob
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-28-2014 01:31 AM
    I don't have a smartphone addiction, but I do have an Internet addiction. At home I don't use my smartphone very often, as I have a laptop, but when I don't have access to a computer, I use my smartphone instead.
    I'll be Tweeting and texting at home while watching TV.
    Guytronic likes this.
    07-28-2014 01:33 AM
    I think that I can further my addiction when it comes to accessories. I have an even worse habit of buying way to many cases for my smartphones. I also have recently had a bad habit of buying bluetooth keyboard cases for my iPad. I think that I have finally settled on the Logitech keyboard. I really need to stop.

About phone cases...

...not even going to get into tripod\dash mounts, cables, chargers that I've blown $$ on.
    I'm pretty good when it comes to cases. I generally get an Otterbox and I'm good as long as I use a particular smartphone. Otterboxes aren't the prettiest cases, but they're definitely durable.
    Guytronic likes this.
    07-28-2014 01:35 AM
    I used to think that I had one. I'd say that it was bordering on addiction, though.

Now? My phone isn't really that appealing to me. It's too small to work on (so I go for my T100), and I've been spoiled by my 3DS XL for far too long.
    Eh, I think I'll pass.
    07-28-2014 05:48 AM
    About phone cases...

The mobile device accessory market is booming. I think that I have spent more money on accessories than I have on actual devices.
    Guytronic likes this.
    07-29-2014 07:20 AM
34 12