Have Faith in WP

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I posted this to someone in a forum once and Felt like a badass, well more like a WP guru
Anyway this forum is just a place for people to encourage users to stay on the platform, post good news etc. There have been many windows phone will phone threads recently and I thought I'll create one to encourage people to hang on and don't give up.
So go ahead guys POST AWAY!!!

Edit: Remember to write "Have Faith in WP" under your post like this. Thanks.

Last edited:

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I have faith in WP. I bought the NL 930, my mother bought the 920, my brother got the 1020 with his contract, and my best friend will buy also the 930 next week. WP will grow, just not that fast :)

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
if you read the news recently, satya nadellla scraped s40, asha and x devices for windows phone. This is great news, microsoft are finally focusing on us.

Have faith in WP.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes, scrapping the other OS's is a clear indication that Microsoft will focus on WP. But what do you mean finally? I dont think MS has focused on anything else. Nokia was focusing on other things also.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft have new CEO - To give greater leadership, focus and direction, Balmer was a disaster
Microsoft purchased Nokia (7 billion)- To give us great devices with great OS integration
Microsoft Restructure - To gain agility, be competitive by making and delivering outstanding experiences and devices.
Microsoft Refocus - WP is a top priority, ejected distractions (Android etc) to give us the above

All of this has happened and is happening. With the size of MS it will take another 6 months or so for the work to come through, anything released this year will be good, not great, next year will be Microsofts year!

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes, scrapping the other OS's is a clear indication that Microsoft will focus on WP. But what do you mean finally? I dont think MS has focused on anything else. Nokia was focusing on other things also.
ms was focusing on giving ios a better skype and those damn awful honestly adverts. Nokia was a mobile company, they made phones, they don't control the windows phone os, microsoft does. Now that nokia employees are in microsoft, microsoft can get great ideas from them improving our os.

Have faith in WP.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
ms was focusing on giving ios a better skype and those damn awful honestly adverts. Nokia was a mobile company, they made phones, they don't control the windows phone os, microsoft does. Now that nokia employees are in microsoft, microsoft can get great ideas from them improving our os.

Have faith in WP.

Microsoft focuses as a software company, so I understand the Skype and Office on multi platforms. Nokia focuses are making good hardware components, but they also used good operating systems like S40 and Symbian,etc. We should see some good things on the way when Microsoft goes this direction.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
apps made for 8.1 almost never have resuming screens, so facebook beta, calendar, alarms etc multitask with each other smoothly and quickly. this shows great signs for the future of the os

Have faith in WP.

StephanW

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
apps made for 8.1 almost never have resuming screens, so facebook beta, calendar, alarms etc multitask with each other smoothly and quickly. this shows great signs for the future of the os

Have faith in WP.
Sometimes one of those apps just disappeard in the 'switch apps' menu. That on a 1320.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes one of those apps just disappeard in the 'switch apps' menu. That on a 1320.
that is because those apps were running in the background, when the OS notices your doing something intensive requiring a lot of ram or you haven't been using the app in a while, it will close it automatically. Better battery life without you having to fiddle with anything.

Have faith in WP.

Telmo Baldaia1

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I am in doubt for what MS is planning. They have give up of so many projects, like Nokia x, Xbox tv and others. The news that are selling mix radio for other platforms and stop the development on windows phone I think it is a stupid action, it is an exclusive app for WP ,why don't keep it that way. And please why but why do we still have the worst facebook app of all OS. I see many people changing from WP to another OS just because facebook. And I don't think the Nokia purchase was the best thing MS could have done.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Honestly I am in doubt for what MS is planning. They have give up of so many projects, like Nokia x, Xbox tv and others. The news that are selling mix radio for other platforms and stop the development on windows phone I think it is a stupid action, it is an exclusive app for WP ,why don't keep it that way. And please why but why do we still have the worst facebook app of all OS. I see many people changing from WP to another OS just because facebook. And I don't think the Nokia purchase was the best thing MS could have done.
microsoft are trying the best they can because facebook inc. won't make facebook for WP. For mixradio all I can say is that microsoft moves in mysterious ways.

Have faith in WP.

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
I kind a proxy used my friend's L920 for almost a year....i made him buy that 920. I Made my Father buy a 620, another friend a 520, another friend a 620 one friend a 720 and friends sister also a 720 most recently a friend bought a 630 due my strong recommendation....(its hard wen someone is hell bent to buy an android nd everybody seeing down on WP) only i dint have a wp to myself....untill this July...l bought a 920.....finally my ow, Microsoft account!! No one cud have been sadder than me wen Nokia was sold to Microsoft...i may have cried....but yes i do believe in MS....and that they will deliver...i will keep rooting for them in every aspects...but hey wats live without some its and bits here and there. :D :) .....one thing MS Have fought me very well is that Patients...does bears rewards....

Telmo Baldaia1

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
microsoft are trying the best they can because facebook inc. won't make facebook for WP. For mixradio all I can say is that microsoft moves in mysterious ways.

Have faith in WP.
Facebook inc. won?t make facebook app for WP!? Why in the hell then they did an official app for windows 8.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)