Have Faith in WP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telmo Baldaia1

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
when was the last time they updated it. By the way Facebook Beta looks absolutely gorgeous. its another reason to...

Have faith in WP
Sincerely we are not talking of the same app. Facebook beta is miles away from the app for android and ios. In the timeline doesn't show all my friends posts, its notifications sometimes works other times not, open pictures is a disaster and now the new integration with messenger just forget it, awful.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Sincerely we are not talking of the same app. Facebook beta is miles away from the app for android and ios. In the timeline doesn't show all my friends posts, its notifications sometimes works other times not, open pictures is a disaster and now the new integration with messenger just forget it, awful.
Blame Facebook not Microsoft.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
ms was focusing on giving ios a better skype and those damn awful honestly adverts. Nokia was a mobile company, they made phones, they don't control the windows phone os, microsoft does. Now that nokia employees are in microsoft, microsoft can get great ideas from them improving our os.

Have faith in WP.

Yes you are right, but well see what will happen with services support on other platforms. Im sure MS will continue to fully support iOS and Android, they have to. Only thing they should do, is to release things on WP at the same time. That just does not make sense that their own services are cripled in their own OS!

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
This is such a great thread idea. I have faith in Windows Phone, just to stand up to the other trolly competitors. I think it can be very hard to stay, and have faith in Windows & Phone these days, but I'm not giving up at all. I'm doubling down, and I can't wait to see what flagship Confirmed flagship phone comes out from Nokia this year. I'm still hoping for a 5.2 inch Nokia Monster, with 3GB of RAM, sans 3D Touch.

And so, well I'm gonna copy your signature thing. I think its great. :)

RavenSword

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Is there any flagship devices in the pipe line for United states, particularly on AT&T? It doesn't look like there any new devices in the pipeline. 930 looks great, not its not sold in USA.

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Is there any flagship devices in the pipe line for United states, particularly on AT&T? It doesn't look like there any new devices in the pipeline. 930 looks great, not its not sold in USA.

you already have ICON it was launched 5 months ago!! Much before the rest of the world.....its the same as 930 ...after Verizon's exclusivity expires then 930 will be launched in USA .....but you can still buy it in USA from some site....on the internet....

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Now that nokia employees are in microsoft, microsoft can get great ideas from them improving our os.

They'd better be quick because Microsoft are firing a lot of them. Which anyway might not make them very motivated to provide good ideas... Expect some odd features to appear in WP9!

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
What's 3D touch? Is it like the feature a certain Samsung phone (S3?) had a few years ago which allowed the phone to be controlled by waving your finger in front of the screen? Or is it something useful?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
This is such a great thread idea. I have faith in Windows Phone, just to stand up to the other trolly competitors. I think it can be very hard to stay, and have faith in Windows & Phone these days, but I'm not giving up at all. I'm doubling down, and I can't wait to see what flagship Confirmed flagship phone comes out from Nokia this year. I'm still hoping for a 5.2 inch Nokia Monster, with 3GB of RAM, sans 3D Touch.

And so, well I'm gonna copy your signature thing. I think its great. :)
Yes, my brother, keep believing in WP.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Blame facebook for what? The app has been made by microsoft, the fault is theirs.
Microsoft does not own Facebook. They don't control facebook's servers or have their resources. All they can do is take suggestions from us. If Facebook made their own app for WP then we wouldn't have these problems.

Have faith in WP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett