Well, in case you guys don't know, in Skype there were the greatest features that no other chat client have, the CREATOR and MODERATOR features!
    And after Microsoft bought Skype, from the 6.3 version there was no longer Creator and Moderator function! You can't delete, edit another people messenges in a chat room, even thought they was send unapproved stuff like p*rn or swearing or scam link... bla bla...

You can read those issues here:
    Skype Room Group Chat Moderation Not Working In Cu... - Skype Community

Sometime I can't understand why are they doing this? This feature maybe not a lot of people know, but it really useful!

They can't just remove some feature just because there're alot of people don't know this?! (oh yeah they really can...) Just like "Game hub" in WP8 and update to WP8.1 they just remove it, just because there're 51% people in their survey don't care about this... although they can just make an option!!! Well done Microsoft...

Oh and btw, my Skype account is 3 years premium and it kinda useless now...
    07-26-2014 02:18 PM
    Don't use it. Your problem is solved. Or, YOU buy it and you can do whatever you wish with it.
    07-26-2014 03:00 PM
    if that easy to switch to another program then I didn't have to find somewhere to complain like this! And you're talking like customer don't have any right to talk about their own problems with service. And yes I already feedback on their site multiply time. Sorry about my frustration...
    Maitrikkataria likes this.
    07-26-2014 08:59 PM