Wp marketing & advertising sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodneyej

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
WP marketing & advertising sucks!
I've said it time after time, since the early days of the platform.. WP doesn't, and never has had, sufficient, and consistent marketing, and I know that this is WP's BIGGEST PROBLEM... Bigger than the OS lacking features in 7.0, bigger than any so called app gap, and bigger than any hardware issues the platform saw back in the beginning.... Yes, MS does a horrible job advertising & creating awareness, for its smartphones platform, and it is the reason why WP has not relatively "taken off"...
Marketing is, and always has been, WP's biggest issue, and if WP had sufficient marketing in the past, up until now, WP's market share would be a lot higher... To be honest, WP7.5 was, and still is, more than enough smartphone for the average user.. If marketed properly even back then the Lumia 900 could've challenged the likes of the iPhone, and GS2 from an adoption standpoint.... I swear that marketing is WP's biggest issue, and WP will take the long, hard, road to increased market share if marketing, and awareness is not increased DRASTICALLY very soon....
What do you guys/galls think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo