Cryptic Hint in Live Lockscreen App?

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Okay, maybe I'm just reading too deeply into this, but I just noticed something and I'm wondering if Microsoft is dropping a hint about future events in their app. Take a look at the six sample previews in the app. Five out of the six have a date of Wednesday, September 29. The last one is Wednesday, February 25.

The next time that February 25 falls on a Wednesday would be next Feb in 2015. Last year, February 25 would have fallen during Mobile World Congress, which is a key event when Microsoft and/or Nokia have made major announcements. In 2015, MWC will fall in early March, so this can't have any implications to that. But, Microsoft already left the MWC scene last year, and Nokia is no more, so they won't be there either. What if Microsoft is going to hold its own independent event/announcement on Wednesday, February 25, 2015?

Now Wednesday September 29 is a bit more trickier. The last time Sep 29 fell on a Wednesday was in 2010. And it won't happen again until 2021. Windows Phone 7 launched in 2010. Nothing publicly happened on September 29 2010, but leap back to the previous time the Sep 29 was on a Wednesday, in 2004, and you'll realize that this was the day that Microsoft unveiled its MSN Creative Connection Clients.

So see, an announcement in the past on that date, and a future date where an announcement will happen. It all makes sense, right? :D

I'm just kidding. But in all seriousness, does anyone think that these dates mean anything? Why weren't the dates some random date from this year? Or at least have both dates be from the same year. It seems too well chosen to me. Any ideas?

osallent

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Darn, the secret is out of the bag. Wednesday, September 29, 2021 is the date when we announce the new Microsoft Lumia 2350 with an 8K screen, 8 gigs of ram, 120 gigs of internal memory, expandable to 300 gigs, and the Windows 12.1 OS update. Oh, and it also has the latest apps such as "Digital Wife," an app that can replace your real wife, with realistic sex noises, and a once a month digital period that you can switch off with a credit card payment of $12.99. Just don't tell anyone else... keep it a secret or the black helicopters will come in the middle of the night and take you away to Android Island, where naughty WP users are sent to spend a lifetime of torture.

Faraaz96

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Darn, the secret is out of the bag. Wednesday, September 29, 2021 is the date when we announce the new Microsoft Lumia 2350 with an 8K screen, 8 gigs of ram, 120 gigs of internal memory, expandable to 300 gigs, and the Windows 12.1 OS update. Oh, and it also has the latest apps such as "Digital Wife," an app that can replace your real wife, with realistic sex noises, and a once a month digital period that you can switch off with a credit card payment of $12.99. Just don't tell anyone else... keep it a secret or the black helicopters will come in the middle of the night and take you away to Android Island, where naughty WP users are sent to spend a lifetime of torture.

You win ! 😂 most epic comment ever ! Can't stop laughing 😂

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre