Waiting for a LG Windows Phone? Stop.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
No company gives away their 'secrets' to mere mortals. You'll have to wait for the actual release dates for any news....

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Case in point: O2 claiming that Cyan has been released for all their Lumia models, when in reality it's only out for a small handful.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Hmm probably the dude who answer that question was looking in the computer to look LG phones with WP8.1... in the LG official web page, obviously there is nothing about it :p

michaels_epp

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I just find it odd that she outright denied any chance of them coming out with one. When I contacted Sony with the same question the representative told me that he doesn't have that information to share. I didn't expect a confirmation of one I just didn't expect the "no" either.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Because support people generally follow a certain flow of questions and answers on their screen and if you ask something outside that flow then they have probably just been told to say "no" (in this case) to prevent further questioning on the subject.

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
of course they will answer no, they are monitored in every single second.
and they have signed a contract of not able to tell any future product, or they will be fined.
or they dont even know at all, only people who has higher classes on the company will knew it

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Not that I am expecting an LG WP anytime soon, but I don't think this means anything. Even if they do have something in the plans, and even if this support person knew they did, she wouldn't be allowed to tell you.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
of course they will answer no, they are monitored in every single second.
and they have signed a contract of not able to tell any future product, or they will be fined.
or they dont even know at all, only people who has higher classes on the company will knew it

Exactly, which is why you can't rely on support representatives as a valid source of info. I mean, according to some O2-UK reps, Cyan is available for all their phones *now*, and recently they say it wouldn't be released until the 12th August, despite a handful of their phones having it. Or there's the Nokia India Tw*tter feed... they reckon it's out for the 1020, which clearly it isn't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo