I contacted LG today inquiring if they have any plans for Windows Phone devices. Well, you can see what they said. image.jpg
    07-30-2014 03:29 PM
    Like the support section knows what they're talking about - they never do.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-30-2014 03:56 PM
    No company gives away their 'secrets' to mere mortals. You'll have to wait for the actual release dates for any news....
    Guytronic and xandros9 like this.
    07-30-2014 04:01 PM
    Case in point: O2 claiming that Cyan has been released for all their Lumia models, when in reality it's only out for a small handful.
    07-30-2014 04:04 PM
    Hmm probably the dude who answer that question was looking in the computer to look LG phones with WP8.1... in the LG official web page, obviously there is nothing about it :P
    07-30-2014 04:56 PM
    I just find it odd that she outright denied any chance of them coming out with one. When I contacted Sony with the same question the representative told me that he doesn't have that information to share. I didn't expect a confirmation of one I just didn't expect the "no" either.
    07-31-2014 09:32 AM
    Because support people generally follow a certain flow of questions and answers on their screen and if you ask something outside that flow then they have probably just been told to say "no" (in this case) to prevent further questioning on the subject.
    07-31-2014 09:48 AM
    of course they will answer no, they are monitored in every single second.
    and they have signed a contract of not able to tell any future product, or they will be fined.
    or they dont even know at all, only people who has higher classes on the company will knew it
    07-31-2014 09:59 AM
    Not that I am expecting an LG WP anytime soon, but I don't think this means anything. Even if they do have something in the plans, and even if this support person knew they did, she wouldn't be allowed to tell you.
    07-31-2014 10:01 AM
    of course they will answer no, they are monitored in every single second.
    and they have signed a contract of not able to tell any future product, or they will be fined.
    or they dont even know at all, only people who has higher classes on the company will knew it
    Exactly, which is why you can't rely on support representatives as a valid source of info. I mean, according to some O2-UK reps, Cyan is available for all their phones *now*, and recently they say it wouldn't be released until the 12th August, despite a handful of their phones having it. Or there's the Nokia India Tw*tter feed... they reckon it's out for the 1020, which clearly it isn't.
    07-31-2014 10:01 AM