Damn Scoble!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Adrian is looking for web page hits. The only way those bloggers keep their space on ZDnet is to talk crap about somebody, anybody they think will be irritated by what they say. Its passes as wisdom to be an annoyance and a major irritant to others. People that are not even bothering him or run in his circles for that matter, he's got something deleterious to say about what he knows NOTHING about. It is how many iphone fanboys like him view those outside their walled garden. The bottom line is, NOBODY ASKED ADRIAN TO RECOMMEND A DAMN THING!
Where does he get off assuming he is some kind of king maker that he can simply proclaim and suddenly, people will drop android and run to Windows phone? He can't. He's a legend in his own mind. He didn't get us here and he can't affect how we live in this ecosystem.

F Adrian. I didn't need him to recommend a single Windows phone for me and yet I have several of them. He doesn't have to decide for me. I'm grown enough to make decision absent of his "wisdom".

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't do sunshine ...just go look up some of my post.
And there was no anger in my post. Mine was more that he needs to calm down and be more open minded.

Anywho its stormy out so I better grab my umbrella.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon