HTC One M8 with WP.

MajBurke

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Okay so I recently found news of this and I am really excited about this happening. Sadly due to me having a lot of issues with Multiple Lumia Icons i decided to go over to the M8. Now my big question is (and i understand if nobody has any sort of info one this) will my Android M8 be able to change to a WP? I would be really ecstatic to be able to have a chance to go back to WP. Anybody got some info on this?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe so, but who knows, maybe they'll surprise us at their announcement, so all M8's (not only Verizon models) can get WP. :)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Okay so I recently found news of this and I am really excited about this happening. Sadly due to me having a lot of issues with Multiple Lumia Icons i decided to go over to the M8. Now my big question is (and i understand if nobody has any sort of info one this) will my Android M8 be able to change to a WP? I would be really ecstatic to be able to have a chance to go back to WP. Anybody got some info on this?
Though this is unlikely to happen a Windows Phone/Android dual booting device was rumored, last year. And guess on what phone? The HTC One M7.

Though that rumor didn't come true it could possibly be true this year, somewhat.

Dual booting is very far fetched but converting your HTC One M8 Android to WP is definitely possible.

Let's see what happens.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Though this is unlikely to happen a Windows Phone/Android dual booting device was rumored, last year. And guess on what phone? The HTC One M7.

Though that rumor didn't come true it could possibly be true this year, somewhat.

Dual booting is very far fetched but converting your HTC One M8 Android to WP is definitely possible.

Let's see what happens.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If they can, I'm buying the android M8 and putting WP on it. :)

MajBurke

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Ive got to say I have missed the WP interface a lot and sadly (due to time constraints for choosing which phone i would have to deal with for 2 years) went with the htc one after my Icon heating and GPS issues.

Ive got my fingers crossed thats for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans