What do you think is the best and the most beautiful Windows Phone?

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
"measly 32gb" lol, how much �� do you have on your phone??

For a smartphone packed with 1080p screen resolution and 20MP camera, believe me, you will need more than 32GB or spend a lot on internet data for video streaming and uploading photos to cloud storage.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This is very tricky in order to get realistic comparisons. People vote for the devices they actually own as they have held them and lived with them. I cant say 925 or 1520 as ive never used them.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I too liked the HTC 8X when it was released, a beautiful phone (colors) lacking in performance. Never owned one, though, the specs of the Lumia 920 won me over, for my first Windows Phone (wife loves it, now).

Currently, love my Lumia 1520 (in red) has everything I need - major plus is the SDcard slot, allows significant expansion of storage (limited by micro SD technology). The beautiful screen & the size (yeah, I said it) are also major PROs. Face it, phone size is currently on an upward tick, we'll see when the trend reverses.

In a couple of months, the HTC ONE W8 could skew this poll - it could be a major win for HTC (& Windows Phone), time will tell.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
This is very tricky in order to get realistic comparisons. People vote for the devices they actually own as they have held them and lived with them. I cant say 925 or 1520 as ive never used them.

I've never owned a 920 or a 1520. But I would have if they were available on my carrier. They're #1 & #2 on my list respectively.

Some people may own the device they vote for, but they may have also bought that device because they liked the design.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
For a smartphone packed with 1080p screen resolution and 20MP camera, believe me, you will need more than 32GB or spend a lot on internet data for video streaming and uploading photos to cloud storage.
Only if you take thousands of photos and very long videos and never take them off the phone......

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Nobody seemed to notice but the 820's the most awesome compact and complete smartphone there is.

The 820 is a solid design that is made even better by all the different shells you can get (matte, glossy, protective). Even has a bottom firing speaker which should be a standard for all smartphones by now. The 830 looks like cheap toy in comparison.

qab999

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
My favorite Windows Phone ever is the Dell Venue Pro. Such an awesome phone with that curved gorilla glass, and the textured back with chrome accents. If they released an updated slimmer version if that phone running wp8.1 I would buy in a heartbeat. Runner up would have to be Lumia 925.

coldmail-inlook

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Personally, I, think the best phone has to be an affordable one. The Nokia Lumia 625 is the best in pure terms of value IMO, and better than the 630. It's also a very slick phone as it uses the same design as the 1320, and, due to its size, it fits perfectly into one of both upper pockets of my jeans jacket, while it still offers the biggest screen of all mid-priced Lumia phones. What's more, there was a promotion on Nokia official website that gave me a cover for my 625. I had chosen the most beautiful one (i.e., yellow one), and they have sent it to me by mail, carefully packaged, and entirely for free!

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
My favorite Windows Phone ever is the Dell Venue Pro. Such an awesome phone with that curved gorilla glass, and the textured back with chrome accents. If they released an updated slimmer version if that phone running wp8.1 I would buy in a heartbeat. Runner up would have to be Lumia 925.

I never heard about it but just googled it. It looks cool 😎

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
1520 for me.
The 920 is a great looking phone as well. I would prefer it over a 925 if it didn't weigh so much more.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I think the Lumia 920 should have been called the Icon as it set the standard of Windows Phone design and performance. The Curved Screen. I always thought the 925 was the 920's ugly sister. Historically I thought the HTC HD7 was the best looking phone of all time (for windows phones).

1. HTC HD7
2. Lumia 920
3. Lumia Icon/930

Ugliest phones:
1. The Focus
2. The 8x
3. Lumia 925

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member