After this news, can Candy Crush Saga on WP be far off?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
According to this link, (Candy Crush not so sweet after disappointing earnings) King disrespecting Windows Phone isn't making nice with investors. According to the story, King's earnings dropped 21 percent in value after word of their earnings fell a whopping 30 MILLION for quarter 1 of 2014. If they had opened up to the platform, maybe King wouldn't be anticipating and additional 14 to 18 percent loss in quarter 2.

Speculation, its a beautiful thing! :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't care less about Candy Crush, but it would be nice if Windows Phone got it, since a lot of people do like it. The more apps, the merrier.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I doubt that the 2.5% market share windows phone currently would even help them much
I have to tell you man, I have serious doubts about the report and the motives and the people behind the report. How would they post this massive gain by 2015 and these numbers today? Something doesn't quite smell right. Moreover, the more MS advances what this phone can do, the stronger these stories become. Not this time but every time. It also came out that Samsung sold less this 2nd quarter 2014 than 2nd quarter 2013 and it isn't expected to get better in quarter 3 but the story is written to show some kind of major anemia with Windows phone. The author of the story posted at WPCentral never bothered to mention there was a slow down in smart phone sells over all to give it some balance but screw balance, more hits are made by making damn sure we felt as constricted as possible in the way he published the story. Anyway, I have a problem with the story.
Ok, I'll step down from my rostrum. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon