What are your favorite devs saying about windows phone development?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
There is lame excuses and there are real obstacles that prevent dev's from doing there best work on the Windows Phone platforms. I'm the type of person who does not like to accept no or that is impossible for an answer. So I put my favorite dev's to the test. Every now and then I send out an email to my favorite dv's requesting to please bring my favorite apps to par with ios and android.

Here is and example of one of my favorite dev's reply.

Me:

Why have this app been abandoned? Please update and bring up to par with IOS and Android.

Dev said:
Hello K0de,

An update for Windows phone and Windows 8 app We are aware of the of the issues that a lot of people are having with the windows phone and we hope to have an update later this year.

This is dependent upon a number of factors. The Windows 8 and Windows phone apps does not have all the features of the Android or iOS. Some of these are planned for future upgrades and will come out as soon as time and resources are available Please be aware that this is a free app and supported by donations only
Please be patient.

------------------Dev said ends.

Some blame the platform, and in the case of these dev's funding. And some just simply don't care.

What excuses do you get from your favorite dev's when you reach out to them to make or update your favorite Windows Phone apps?

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
haha it's good that they even give a reply.
some ignore completely. others simply say "we have no plan to release an app for windows mobile." without any excuse.
yes, mobile! not phone. Microsoft really need to fire their marketing department.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo