MS should have its own device buy back program

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I own two Surface both 1st generation [RT & Pro] both great tablets specially the Pro. My wife and daughter share the RT and they love it everyday, so I've been talking my wife "I am going to get another table for you and give the old one to the baby" she is reluctant cause she loves the kickstand. Today visited a MS store and I got fascinated with the variety of tablets and laptops, but one that got my attention besides the Pro 3 was the Toshiba WT8 with Bing. This thing is lovely, light, fast, $CHEAP [$200], beautiful just the perfect device for my two women of the house. I really don't mind to buy it out of packet, I am saving the cash for this coming Holidays. But I believe MS shall run and buy back program with its own devices; it may be one out there that I haven't hear about but again I haven't. I want MS to share the love with us as well, I know they want all the MacBook they can get out of business but hey! We are here too. MS just think about it, you will see lots of us jumping to get a new device.
What is your opinion? Should MS run the buyback program to its own device?

Idiosyncrasy

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
They already buy back items, at least in the US. I got like 500 for my Surface Pro 2; used that and an old Macbook Air to trade-in for the Surface Pro 3.

Went back a few weeks later and gave them an older ASUS laptop too, they gave me $300 for it

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
They already buy back items, at least in the US. I got like 500 for my Surface Pro 2; used that and an old Macbook Air to trade-in for the Surface Pro 3.

Went back a few weeks later and gave them an older ASUS laptop too, they gave me $300 for it
Thanks, I live in the US but didn't know about it.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a brochure outlining their program, I don't know if its still in my room, but I know they have such a program.
Worth noting its going to be less than market prices, but then again, its convenient.

I don't think they take scrap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos