10-23-2014 12:26 PM
29 12
tools
    I think one of the big things i'd like to see is Onedrive music locker where I have all my music already and playable on any device.
    They need to offer this and fix their horrible metadata mess like yesterday.
    Offer unparalleled unification on all platforms, ( what we're expecting with 9) and consistency in the UI.

Fix that and offer a breakthrough high-spec phone fingerprint id, 1080 or higher res, sd card, and 41+ megapixels without a huge wart. They will come.

Oh, and make sure it's not a brick and pointy on the edges.
    08-31-2014 12:03 AM
    Really? After all this defence of windows phone, you will leave the platform because of candy crush? A game, which, according to reports has lost its charisma and is not a money generator for developer anymore.

Wonderful.

I love WP, live tiles and metro, but I need a couple of apps that aren't in the platform.

MS should support the Amazon app store, that would solve my problems and finally I could play Candy Crush in WP.
    Life would be perfect. I would name my first son "Microsoft".
    08-31-2014 12:31 AM
    I love WP, live tiles and metro, but I need a couple of apps that aren't in the platform.

MS should support the Amazon app store, that would solve my problems and finally I could play Candy Crush in WP.
    Life would be perfect. I would name my first son "Microsoft".
    Yeah, i'm the same way. I have to use android in my car because I have to use a rader detector app not available on WP. But, I use it only in the car as a dedicated device for my head unit that stays in the glove box and I can still use my WP for hands free calling with Cortana as my primary phone.

08-31-2014 12:49 AM
    MS should just focus on software (Apps) and provide high quality Apps on other OS. Wait, I think they are already doing that.............!
    10-23-2014 12:26 PM
29 12