So, hows the store cleanup going

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
What's with all the new members writing about all the flaws Microsoft's product has in comparison to the other platforms?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
What's with all the new members writing about all the flaws Microsoft's product has in comparison to the other platforms?
they want the platform to improve. Also the developers of those apps did an ok job naming the apps. Notice that not one app is actually called "swing copters" specifically. But microsoft need to do something about the icons though. They shouldn't be the same as the official app.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
they want the platform to improve. Also the developers of those apps did an ok job naming the apps. Notice that not one app is actually called "swing copters" specifically. But microsoft need to do something about the icons though. They shouldn't be the same as the official app.

Oh I get that they want it to be better, and it should be. It's just that there seems to be a plathora of people with small post count popping up with this kind of post. I don't mind it though, it's just strange.

Otherwise, yes, they should clean up the clutter (apparently they are). Because it's a little absurd.

1101x10

May 27, 2012
Visit site

New member? I joined the forum in 2012.

Anyway the point of this is that Microsoft promised to crackdown on intellectual property rights. This is a high profile app that was all over the news recently.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
New member? I joined the forum in 2012.

Anyway the point of this is that Microsoft promised to crackdown on intellectual property rights. This is a high profile app that was all over the news recently.

Sorry about that. I was just looking at the post count. ;)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
This isn't something that's going to change literally overnight. I'd be interested if you did this same test again in about a year and see what the results were then. Before any amount of time passes, this kind of commenting is redundant.

WDavis4692

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Also, the iOS screenshot makes their store look cleaner but that's mainly due to their search returning matching results whereas the android search string is a lot looser.

They do need to do something about this swing copter nonsense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss