When I got my 1520 I was given an app credit of twenty five pounds and 9 free Xbox games. On installing DP 8.1 I downgraded to 8.0 then upgraded to 8.1 with cyan. During this process I couldn't re-download the Xbox games as it was a promotion. Well today I am glad to announce that Microsoft gave me twenty five pounds into my account. So many people are quick to put Microsoft down but I wanted to let people know they do good. Anyone else with great stories on how Microsoft helped you?
    WanderingTraveler and teckris like this.
    08-31-2014 05:04 AM
    What where the games you lost? Shouldn't they be tied to your account? Oh well, all's well ends well!
    08-31-2014 05:09 AM
    When I got my 1520 I was given an app credit of twenty five pounds and 9 free Xbox games. On installing DP 8.1 I downgraded to 8.0 then upgraded to 8.1 with cyan. During this process I couldn't re-download the Xbox games as it was a promotion. Well today I am glad to announce that Microsoft gave me twenty five pounds into my account. So many people are quick to put Microsoft down but I wanted to let people know they do good. Anyone else with great stories on how Microsoft helped you?
    When I had Windows Phone, I came across an article on how to develop apps for Windows Phone in under a week, so I tried the course out.

I learnt some C# but because I wanted to play online games more I was unable to complete my education of C# before school started.

But along the way of learning C# I got this Microsoft employee to follow me on Twitter, he's an extremely awesome and helpful person who'll always be supportive of whatever you do and I hope he goes far in Microsoft.

To show some love to this awesome guy, please follow him on Twitter:

1409495280419.jpg

I guess my story is lame, but just wanted to share with you guys how good the employees are. :D
    08-31-2014 09:29 AM
    I don't get why you couldn't redownload the games. Once an app/game is tied to your account, you should be able to download it again, no problems.
    08-31-2014 09:32 AM
    I don't get why you couldn't redownload the games. Once an app/game is tied to your account, you should be able to download it again, no problems.
    That's what I thought but because these games were bought with a voucher code it wasn't really paid for if you see what I mean. I redownloaded modern combat 4 (number 5 puts me off as you have to be on the net even in single player) lets golf 2 and nova 3. I may get batman as that looks awesome
    09-01-2014 12:38 PM