Smart Marketing by Microsoft

Himay333

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I think this current onslaught of WP (with Cortana) vs iPhone (w/ Siri) is great. If you look at the current smartphone landscape, iOS is playing catch-up and is basically stagnant. Even with iOS 8 it's main features are available already in WP, Android or both. When you are the up and comer, there's no reason to take on the biggest player, but instead go after the weaker player. I can't wait to see the 830 commercials, "Oh hi Siri, you have a new look. So do I. How much did your new outfit cost you? Really? Mine only cost $X. You must have a great camera, oh, only 8MP..." Personally, I think it's prime time for people to have OS fatigue with iOS and are going to be looking for something different and the more MS can pick off before they jump to Android the better.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Well.. Apple still has good things in the system that Microsoft can just dream about. lets start with the messaging service.. superior on apple and Microsoft just figured out how to have at least the chat history somehow consistent.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Le random Apple ad slaughtering WP for lack of apps pops up....

I really think the ads should start focusing on the product itself & describe its features like live tiles as opposed to comparing it to other OS' by harping on & on about 1 feature that they managed to make quite good, though theres still a lot of room for improvement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos