What are you looking forward to

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I am really looking forward to the Xbox One October update for DLNA support for the media app as this will make sense of my setup as a complete entertainment system.

Also the TV dongle to be released sometime in Oct in the UK, if this works as it should it will end up living attached to a second Xbox One in our bedroom when funds allow.

I suppose I am also looking forward to Cortana being released in the UK, but I have got to the point of giving up on this happening before Windows 9 (PC and phone).

Bob

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Well it looks like Cortana could be out in the UK sooner than I was worried about with the 730/735 coming with it already to go in Oct, so there is a good chance it could become general release (Can't see why they would hold it back if they think it is good to go on other products) and the news about it being available in France soon.

Also with the 735 coming out I can sort out my wife's birthday pressies, could be a 735 to upgrade her 520, an Xbox music pass and a carved wooden rabbit (That's a model of the animal, not a sex toy), although if pennies are tight the 735 may have to wait till Xmas.

October could end up being a decent month tech wise.

Bob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes