Bing Search brings translations to your entire iPhone or iPad

errole

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Bing Search for iPhone and iPad has been updated for iOS 8 in the form of widgets and extensions. The Notification Center widget keeps you in touch with the latest news, while the Bing Translator is now available across the system.

The Bing Search translation extension lets you translate any webpage that you're on into your language. To use it, simply install the update to Bing Search, open the share menu in Safari or other web browser, then hit the more button and switch on Bing Translator. Tap the button, and it will start working instantly, no need to enter any details.

The update also adds a widget for Notification Center. The widget presents you with a featured image of the day, as well as trending articles and topics. Bing Search 5.0.1 also contains the obligitory bug fixes.

You can download Bing Search for iPhone and iPad right now from the App Store.

Bing Search brings translations to your entire iPhone or iPad | iMore

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Just need to bring live tiles to the iphone then we can all switch, cos we're sure not getting any attention as WP users....

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Just need to bring live tiles to the iphone then we can all switch, cos we're sure not getting any attention as WP users....

That's my problem at the moment. Been on WP since the beginning and it's still not really gaining traction, improving, but not getting the apps and accessories like an iPhone.
I like Microsoft's services and seeiming as they're all available on ios what exactly would I be missing out on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3