Why do I love windows phone soo much ??!!

adil.mayank

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I've switched over three lumias and heading for fourth one...i don't know what have happened to me but seriously i think as long as I'm alive (long live windows phone and Microsoft) WP OS will always have a "1 fan" plus. Its not a question, i just came by for fun.
You too enjoy (with Windows Phone)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I know, right?? I have no real reason to be such a WP fan, I just am. I have toyed with the idea of Android and iOS. Even thought about BB10 when it first came out and I saw how much "gesture based" it was. Loved it.

But after a few days of living with the idea of switching, I starting getting that stupid feeling in the pit of my stomach. As soon as I decided to stick around, I felt better.

Looks like I am right there with you- 3 WP7's (Samsung Focus S, Titan 2, Lumia 900) and a WP 8 (Lumia 920) later, I am all in.

We will just have fun together.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Personally, I just love the interface and experience better. I also like the camera you get on a much cheaper phone. Bought a Lumia 520 for $50, and have a camera that beats the camera built into the $200-$300 phones the rest of the clan have.

I know, the 520 isn't known as a camera phone, but you have to admit, for a feature phone price, you get a camera that is as good as any of the $100 dedicated cameras on the market. We've got one of those $100 dedicated cameras, and it's a fairly good one. But the Lumia does just as well, except when a flash is needed, which is almost never.

I'm on my first Windows Phone. Loving it. Still have my Windows Mobile Phone, which my wife and I still use for a single app that just can't be had on any other platform, and we both use the app 2 or more times a week, and it's a must have. I just downloaded what I need to start coding for Windows Phone to see if I can use C++ to re-create this app in WP8.1 style, but as complex as it is, it will probably take a year or more of coding for a single individual working part time on it. I won't say what it is yet, because I don't want anyone else to beat me to the punch on it.

broughshane

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
ever since seeing the Samsung focus I've been a fan of the OS and got my first device the Lumia 800 then the 925 followed by the 930 my orange pocket rocket. WP till the end ...

Stephen Pedersen

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
After a lot of research I bought my first phone. A Lumia900 and loved it. Then I got the Lumia 925. Great piece of hardware. But I didn't fall in love with WP until 8.1 came out. The new features are great! My only qualm is the music experience compared to iTunes. But the interface is so great.

satycool

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Started of with SG1 contract, then SG3 upgrade. Sold SG3 then bought a Lumia 920. Contract upgraded to Sony Z2 recently. Gave 920 to my partner, but missed W8P, esp since 8.1 updates, so sold the Z2 and bought the 930 - Love ❤ it! Oh! Also had Nexus 5 but sold that too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo