Will you stay with Windows Phone?

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
as if the navigation solution would put me on another system. was this the reason you joined WP in the first place.
With all the flaws and problems so far.. I am with Microsoft windows phone systems since 2005 so yes.. I will stay with them. have faith.. :) will just take a few years till they start to catch up with the market

LL cooL

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I love Nokia's hardware, but the lack of apps means I need two phones.
No XCSOAR, tophat, Viewranger, etc. And I know from emailling the developers that this apps will never appear on WP.

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I just switched over from BlackBerry and I'm happy with WP. As always, I look at everything when I buy a new phone, but I'll likely be staying with WP in the future too.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about staying with WP even though HERE is now available on Android? This would assume that for those users, HERE was the last thing keeping them on WP. For me, I moved from WP to Android over a year ago, although I didn't totally drop WP. I keep a couple around and use them, but not as my primary device. HERE was an advantage to me, but it wasn't enough to be worth what I felt were bigger trade-offs.

I installed HERE on my Nexus 5 a couple weeks ago. I love it!

RN50

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Tough call Imo. No real flagship has even been mentioned by Microsoft (930 doesn't could as its almost a year old already under the name icon) my contracts up soon and im really considering the z3. If a new flagship was announced I might be tempted to stay but currently nothing and im not getting the ****ty 930 (tiny upgrade from the 920)

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Will you stay with Windows Phone now that Here Maps is available on Android?

View attachment 84044

Actually HERE map already Long Time on android
where? Nokia X Devices RUN Android and get HERE map pre Installed

Tough call Imo. No real flagship has even been mentioned by Microsoft (930 doesn't could as its almost a year old already under the name icon) my contracts up soon and im really considering the z3. If a new flagship was announced I might be tempted to stay but currently nothing and im not getting the ****ty 930 (tiny upgrade from the 920)

930 not enough why ._. it's quiet close with Z3 actually expect 4 storage and RAM

32 GB is enough actually

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Whaaa, Here Maps is on droid, omg I'm leaving WP, it suckz, Microsoft suckz, my WP here maps exploded, blah, blah, blah..... Seriously, why is this even a question?

a_i

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I will stay with wp , I don't care about the app gap since all the apps I used to have on my iPhone 4s are on wp. :)

jonahtrav

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm still pretty happy with my 920 ,but I use Skype all the time and so Microsoft needs to up its game with this app. I will wait till 2015 and see what new phones they have and how it's going with Skype ...

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm still pretty happy with my 920 ,but I use Skype all the time and so Microsoft needs to up its game with this app. I will wait till 2015 and see what new phones they have and how it's going with Skype ...

Off-topic but does the Skype app take forever to load if you tap a Notification to open it on your 920? It started doing this on my 925 and I am wondering if this is a widespread issue or something?

koolnaija

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
App selection will not be the reason i decide to leave WP behind. Hardware will be the reason.
I might have to look to a new carrier because T-mobile is not providing any reason to keep WP fans on their service.

Last edited:

Jean Sagarese

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Not sure my contract is up next September going to have to see what Windows is up to at that point, it isn't the Apps or games it would be what hardware is available at that point

winboy

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I switched from Android a few months ago and I love WP, never going back to android. I hate crapple so they are not even an option for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos