Microsoft need to snatch Bose for its stores quick!

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
There's this blood going on with Bose and Beats (now owned by Apple), so apple kicked their products off Apple stores. It's time for microsoft to show more diverse products. They already have diverse PC's. Last time I went there, they even had Razer gaming laptop which surprised me.

It's time to snatch Bose, and bring in good sound in their store. Hook it up to Xbox One and impress people with it.
Apple reportedly removing Bose products from retail stores as NFL bans & Bose sues Beats | 9to5Mac

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That might be good, but it would take some work. I just visited Bose's site, and most of their headphones aren't fully compatible with Windows Phones.

It wouldn't be a good idea for Microsoft to acquire yet another company and have to work for months or years to get the products compatible with Windows Phones.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That makes sense, BOSE no doubt have a large library of IP that would interest MS, hmm maybe worth buying a few thousand shares in BOSE and see what happens!

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Don't know about others opinions but I would have thought Bose and Apple would have made good bed fellows in that they both make products that sell at premium prices based on marketing.

I would have thought MS would be better sticking with partners who make good products at good prices, you can only stay at the front of fashion for so long.

Bob

WP7Nettwerk

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I have Bose AE2w Bluetooth headphones. I like it. Works perfect with Lumia Icon, 930, 1020. But sad side is not shows battery status, how left power for headphones. On iPhone it shows.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I used to only use Beats but I have been venturing in to the Bose market, have been using a couple different pairs they make. Each brand has their pros and cons. The Bose earphones I've been using all have very great mids and highs. Very sharp and clear. But what I miss from my Beats are the thick bass that remind me of the 1200 watt sub and amp in my car. When the bass drops, I prefer to feel it in my gut which I have only gotten from Beats. If anybody has some suggestions too that'd be nice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon