Where or how could I get more information on Bing lockscreen photos?

Arsi2

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I love the daily Bing photos on my Lumia 920 (WP 8.1), but it would be nice to get more info on them; where and when they were taken etc. Have been searching the web but found nothing. Couldn't this information be incorporated somehow with the photo, maybe a double tap on the (lock)screen or in settings for Bing?

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I thought the same. You can find the information in the Lockscreen settings. Thought it was nice with the bing search screen and the info boxes that disappeared all over the world except of Bing US.

In the Lockscreen Settings you find it just under the selection of the lockscreen photo

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I use the Insider app and one of it's features is the ability to download the Bing image of the day. It gives the detail of where the picture was taken. I seem to recall in bing on WP7 you could tap sections in search it would provide some details of the picture.

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I use the Insider app and one of it's features is the ability to download the Bing image of the day. It gives the detail of where the picture was taken. I seem to recall in bing on WP7 you could tap sections in search it would provide some details of the picture.

Awesome. Thanks.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site

This sections are still working when you use the US version of Bing. Just some random US only stuff from Microsoft again

Raesu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I used to use it...but it looks like it was removed from the store??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss