Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
They currently have a promotion where you can get up to 3 $10 Amazon gift cards per participating credit card when using Softcard (1 gift card per 5 transactions) until 12/31. Fortunately, one of my credit cards is supported. It's working good with my 1520, used at Whole Foods, Office Depot, and Walgreens. I received a $10 gift card also.

winboy

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
They currently have a promotion where you can get up to 3 $10 Amazon gift cards per participating credit card when using Softcard (1 gift card per 5 transactions) until 12/31. Fortunately, one of my credit cards is supported. It's working good with my 1520, used at Whole Foods, Office Depot, and Walgreens. I received a $10 gift card also.

You are right, I got another one. So, I got a total of 3 $10.00 Amazon gift card,

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I've got a Lumia 1020, AT&T branded, latest Cyan and DP updates. Got the secure SIM last week. NFC is turned on.

I can't get past "We're creating your Account" in the app. It will either sit there forever with the purple dots marching across the screen, or instantly die saying there's an internal error. Any suggestions?

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm having trouble logging in to Softcard. All it tells me is "Username" and "Password" although I don't remember ever creating an account. Do I use my Verizon Wireless account, or do I have a separate Softcard account?

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
When you guys first launched Softcard on your phone, did you get taken to a screen that said "Get Started" and "Create Account"? According to the app screenshots, we're supposed to, but I didn't. I got taken right away to the log-in screen.

Also when I press "Forgot password", I type in my email address associated with my "Softcard account" and it says there is no security question set, and to contact Verizon customer care? Wtf?

winboy

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I read today that google is in the talks of buying Softcard, does that mean no more support for WP once google buys Softcard? In the same article Microsoft was mentioned that they had also approached Softcard.

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I read today that google is in the talks of buying Softcard, does that mean no more support for WP once google buys Softcard? In the same article Microsoft was mentioned that they had also approached Softcard.

Although no one knows for sure, the likely scenario would be that Google will integrate it into Google Wallet and make an iOS version available to compete with Apple Pay and discontinue support for Windows Phone. So, I'm hoping the sale doesn't go through as it would put an end to mobile payments on Windows Phone unless Microsoft can come up with their own solution with or without PayPal's help and it would be ideal if one of them could buy Softcard instead of Google.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
When you guys first launched Softcard on your phone, did you get taken to a screen that said "Get Started" and "Create Account"? According to the app screenshots, we're supposed to, but I didn't. I got taken right away to the log-in screen.

Also when I press "Forgot password", I type in my email address associated with my "Softcard account" and it says there is no security question set, and to contact Verizon customer care? Wtf?

The Softcard website recommends calling your carrier for support.

winboy

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Although no one knows for sure, the likely scenario would be that Google will integrate it into Google Wallet and make an iOS version available to compete with Apple Pay and discontinue support for Windows Phone. So, I'm hoping the sale doesn't go through as it would put an end to mobile payments on Windows Phone unless Microsoft can come up with their own solution with or without PayPal's help and it would be ideal if one of them could buy Softcard instead of Google.

I hope so too!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6