New Lumias spotted. *Plural

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
725 doesn't make sense and the flash on the two phones to the bottom right seem awkwardly placed on the camera bump. Can it really be true?
EDIT: Didn't clearly look at those two phones. The flash is on the top... Not sure what those on the camera bump are

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
725 doesn't make sense and the flash on the two phones to the bottom right seem awkwardly placed on the camera bump. Can it really be true?
EDIT: Didn't clearly look at those two phones. The flash is on the top... Not sure what those on the camera bump are

Ignore the WMPU speculation. The source says'
There is also a third Microsoft Lumia which we cannot identify in the third generation, given the thick X 30range.
Translated from Italian

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I was just wondering today where are the rumors and leaks for upcoming devices. Almost made a topic for it.

Lets hope 1530 or whatever it would be. What it needs is round corners because of the big size. It really makes the device feel smaller.

Last edited:

MrA2Z

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully they will be announced next week, then they will be released in the middle of next year and by that time whole momentum will be gone, specs will be old and same old crap which happened with 930, 830 etc. MS is really going nowhere with this strategy.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully they will be announced next week, then they will be released in the middle of next year and by that time whole momentum will be gone, specs will be old and same old crap which happened with 930, 830 etc. MS is really going nowhere with this strategy.
That was Nokia. Microsoft released Surface, 735/830 and Band within a month

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Personally, my initial thought is they may not all be real. Regardless of that though, I would be a bit surprised if Microsoft kept any phone designation starting 13. They have been famously superstitious on that front in the past. The only real exception has been Office 2013 and even that was minimized in favor of using Office 365 in most advertising . For reference, they entirely skipped Office 13 (labeling it Office 2010 and using the designation Office 14 instead of 13 under the hood). I am not saying there will not be a device in that line - just would be surprised if they stick with Nokia's numbering....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon