Carriers, MS and Billboards.

OwenDL

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I was driving home from school today and US Cellular had a billboard along the highway showing the new iPhone 6s and with text like 'Beautiful iPhone 6'.

It really seems to me that Microsoft could really increase sales of their phones just by doing something as simple as having the carriers put billboards up. I think it'd be awesome to see one of the higher end Lumia phones, especially in multiple colors, being displayed where alot of people would see them. Normally I don't really let advertisements interest me, but I only found out about Windows phone when I saw an ad on TV for Cortana. Seems to me it could be the same for alot of people.

What do you guys think?

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
they want to do it in one shot, so they waited until windows phone 10 released, and publish high-end phone, advertising it around the world within golden time, and increasing the developers to join windows phone

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Doing anything they can to increase consumer familiarity with Windows Phone's UI is a good idea. I'd think Billboards and signs in train and subway stations would be a great way to just add awareness.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss