Issues updating billing on Microsoft accounts

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I live in Sweden and for the 8'th year I needed to update my Visa credit card information (every 2 year change). We change security codes everytime we get a new Visa card and Microsoft billing systems cant handle this change. Never have and in this modern day and age still cant. Any service you use that handles subscription and billing today can update credit cards, but not Microsoft. Very tired of calling the support that have no authority here in Sweden and knows just about nothing for privat customers.
The problem for Microsoft, is that I have only one Visa card and subscribe to Microsoft services (only me living in this household so I don't need more then one card), and PayPal is not valid as a Visa card is.
My question to you, living in other countries (U.S. not counting because you never change security codes and are the soul reason for my problems, why I don't know and don't care) , is it just as bad where you live or is it just that Microsoft don't give a damn about Swedish money? Microsoft Sweden suxx, and it didn't get better when the oldest Microsoft employee in the mobile division (yes, a Swede had the record), left the company a year ago.

Tack & hej, leverpastej.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills