The first time to get really disappointed since having a windows phone...about a week ago there was news about Real Madrid and Microsoft have had a " Major Partnership"...i said oh yeah at last! My fav company and my fav club together!!! I thought that Real Madrid official Apps will be delivered to Windows phone...but guess what...All real Madrid apps are NOT available for windows phone...even updates or major things like making some features Free on the Android and IOS...like making realmadrid TV free. The app isn't even available! Am I wrong about anything written? Or what was the partner ship for????
    12-02-2014 09:59 AM
    Have you read about the deal?

They signed an agreement for an "exclusive digital content and virtual experiences delivered to fans through a new digital platform, and business solutions to increase efficiency and performance of the staff."

The appropriate word there is "new".

Of course, you could have spent 5 minutes using Bing / Google and had the answer yourself...

Real Madrid And Microsoft On Verge Of $30 Million Deal - Forbes
    12-02-2014 10:07 AM
    Have you read about the deal?

They signed an agreement for an "exclusive digital content and virtual experiences delivered to fans through a new digital platform, and business solutions to increase efficiency and performance of the staff."

The appropriate word there is "new".

Of course, you could have spent 5 minutes using Bing / Google and had the answer yourself...

Real Madrid And Microsoft On Verge Of $30 Million Deal - Forbes
    Ye I know I read about it before,I mean Real Madrid Knows that there is a company Like Microsoft and it also has a partnership with it...what could be tge reason of Not making apps for windows phone?? Is too hard???
    12-02-2014 10:15 AM