Lizard Squad promises to shut down Xbox live "forever" on Christmas

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Nope, not even coders. Just a bunch of no life script kiddies living in their moms basement thinking they're "1337" because they can click a button labelled "Hack".

I, having absolutely NO advanced programming experience, am a better hacker than this Lizard Squad.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
If that's true, it says more about Microsoft's security for the Xbox Live servers than it does the hackers. Shameful.

The last DDOS attack that they tried only partially knocked Xbox Live offline for some users, I would say Microsoft are ready for them. Considering they're only script kiddies "forever" isn't going to happen.

OwenDL

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
retards, retards everywhere

I'll never be sure why people think they're 'cool' because they try to ruin some peoples days by preventing them from playing games

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
oh my..

"this is not a treat but a promise. On December 25 aka Christmas"

thanks lizards, rushing to change all my calendars to reflect this breaking news, christmas is the 25th....got it!

teagueross1

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Lizard Squad is full of a bunch of amateur hackers that could do something a kid with a laptop could do. They are nothing, and won't do anything.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Woohoo we did it even though we did absolutely nothing but we'll still take credit for it! :p But who knows perhaps there will be another script kiddies group aiming at Xbox LIVE on Christmas.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lizard Squad promises to shut down Xbox live "forever" on Christmas

They promises to shut down xbox live forever... *turns off xbox and pulls out gameboy color* life goes on.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

*turns off gameboy color, turns on xbox; plays halo 4.* There is still going to be someone out there that is going to pull a stunt like they did with Sony.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Lizard Squad promises to shut down Xbox live "forever" on Christmas

Xbox Live And PlayStation Network Are Having Major Problems Today

I wonder if this is what was mentioned? Either way, it was definitely not forever. :-/

Could just be coincidence, Xbox Live and PSN would be extremely busy this time of year and there's always the possibility of a service outage due to the huge amount of people wanting to connect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss