Why are things so stagnent?

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft has been releasing a lot of small updates to the OS recently, which is great. They have also been releasing low-end and mid-range phones, which is okay if you are in to that kind of stuff. Some unconfirmed pics of a future high end phone have been leaked, but we don't have any specs or dates or anything.

It seems like its been a while since we have heard anything big about WP. I know we cant expect something new every day, but I would think the month of December would be a big time to promote things. I mean, its almost the time to needlessly spend tons of money for gifts that people don't need, but kind of want! Why not buy a WP?

Im not complaining. Im happy with my phone. But I would love to have something new and exciting to look forward to, and its been a while. Are they pretty much waiting for Windows 10 to be released with WP 10? Im okay with that if they really have some cool things in store for the mobile OS, but its been a while since I have been blown away by something.

I have already accepted that WP will never top 5% market share in the US (or will it even reach that?), but for my own personal enjoyment I would like to have something to look forward to. I have had an upgrade with AT&T waiting for like 6 months now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39