Big tile of candy crash in the WP store,this made me shed some tears of happiness

felixl87

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeeh...candy crash saga the official game from developer king is now available to download from the windows phone store after many months of ranting, actually I have never played this game or seen anyone playing it, I have seen a few screenshots but am not interested in the game, I just don't like that category but people who were whining about this game not being available made me want to test the game on WP waters and see what is this game that everyone is dying for, can't forget shouting in my bedroom "candy crush....!!!!!" when it was announced last week, I never got a notification from the wpcentral app when it arrived but as I was scrolling in the app for new feeds I saw the title, sad i didn't get chance to be among the first commenters but am really happy for Microsoft and candy crush lovers,have visited the store, it's there, it has a big tile and that only made me pause a minute and shed some tears of happiness, this has showed me that Microsoft is really struggling to make sure that we get whatever we request for even if we are ungrateful to them most of the time, its been a very long time of waiting but its finally here, am not going to download the game cause am not a fan of that genre but am really happy for millions of fellow WP mates over there!
#GO TEAM WP!!!

Last edited:

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Big tile of candy crash in wp store, this made me shed some tears....

I second you thoughts. I too have never played this game but I'll download to figure out why this game was successful. Also, just like you this is not my kind of game. Good days ahead, Team WP!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon