Even the Mexican drug cartels use windows phone

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Was just watching sky news and there was a news section where a reporter met a drug gang who were talking about the amount of big guns they had, and one whipped out a Nokia Lumia to show pictures.

Had to laugh

G.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Cool. Thugs made Nike, , Reebook, Adidas, Converse, Motorola, Blackberry., Norhface, Timberland, iOS, Android, Google, and Windows, what they are today. Feel free to name any other Brand name I didn't mentioned.

Cars: BMW, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Toyota, Volks Wagon, Buick, And a drive by machine a caprice.

Guns makers; Oops........

Every thug have several of each. Lol

Now all WP need is some actors, athlete's and rap stars..

If WP can overtake take the thug world from Android and iOS. WP will rule the market.

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Cool. Thugs made Nike, , Reebook, Adidas, Converse, Motorola, Blackberry., Norhface, Timberland, iOS, Android, Google, and Windows, what they are today. Feel free to name any other Brand name I didn't mentioned.

Cars: BMW, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Toyota, Volks Wagon, Buick, And a drive by machine a caprice.

Guns makers; Oops........

Every thug have several of each. Lol

Now all WP need is some actors, athlete's and rap stars..

If WP can overtake take the thug world from Android and iOS. WP will rule the market.

I sure hope you are kidding. I've read some pretty ignorant posts in my time but yours has a special wow factor. Like "Wow! Can you believe what that dumbass wrote?"

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I think this was all done with a big dose of humor. At least I HOPE it was.

It's a G thang. Sure is humorous only if you understand G k0de. :).

GGGGGG Unit,

Got it?

Ill explain. You are currently seeing max $100,000 a year at your desk job.

Some thugs in my hood see that amount in a day. Ouch.

Now that's funny.......,

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
It's a G thang. Sure is humorous only if you understand G k0de. :).

GGGGGG Unit,

Got it?

Ill explain. You are currently seeing max $100,000 a year at your desk job.

Some thugs in my hood see that amount in a day. Ouch.

Now that's funny.......,

It's funny til you're doing 15 to life in the clink. Those thugs you mention all think they're 10' tall and bulletproof. News flash, they make 10' coffins. You keep the cash, I'll keep my TempurPedic every night instead of a cot.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm not a thug. I work and pay my taxes. I dont agree with what these people are doing. And I agree with you they can keep the dirty money.

But the truth is thugs contributions to a brand name is an enormous part fpr its success.

In NYC alone not to mentioning any other city in the USA or the World. ANDROID, iOS, Air Jordan is a must have for every thug.

Keep the money? That's not a good business decision, The customer is always right 😁. Who cares where they get their money.

The truth is having a few thugs onboard can only help WP.

The goal for WP is to win shares in every single market. Not only the working class.

WP must win many markets and that include the black market also. Which thugs are a sub category of many.

Now, do you still think my comment is an ignorant one. 😁

Last edited:

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
kode has it right.
You may not agree with the lifestyle of the so called Gangsters, but they put "Things" on the map.
Does anyone truly need a Cadillac or Bentley ??? However who drives them Gangsters, Pimps, and Rap Stars
Most brand names get into the public eye because of TV shows and Music Video and Rap.

Puff Daddy pushed his own line of items and showed the world a kid from the projects can storm the world and make a boat load of cash in doing so.
Will.i.am is now the next Puff Daddy.

If Rap stars started to feature the Blackberry Classic in Video and songs, in under 2 months Blackberry would leapfrog Windows Phone again for #3 in market share.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Who cares where they get their money.

The truth is having a few thugs onboard can only help WP.

Microsoft doesn't want to be associated with these people. It's NOT good business under any circumstances. They are not a core user group and their tastes are fleeting. Chrysler redesigned the 300 and now it's not so popular with the hip-hop crowd because it no longer looks like a Phantom. Don't expect a blinged out Lumia anytime soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon